1. WotLK - Icecrown realm - WoW Crash/ WoW Error message/ WoW quitting every minute

Does anyone else have this problem? I just get random wow errors and the game is exiting. It happened a lot while leveling and now at max level whenever I'm in dalaran it happens. I have addons and I think that's what is causing the problem but just to make sure I'll make this post.

On a side note, the game is running smoothly at 60 fps like 95% of the time. The other 5% I randomly drop to 10 fps but a quick log-out log-in or /reload fixes this. Anyone knows the cause of this?

2. Paste the text of the error or we can not help you.

3. I agree with Shred92, it could be any of the addons you are using, it can be issue with large address aware.
    Post a log of the error you are getting for more extensive help by the community.

4. So it's not an issue everyone has.

The error says: This application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.

Object: .E

Requested 1415424 bytes of memory

Total lua memory: 17604KB

Percent memory used: 60
    Total physical memory: 17070313472
    Free Memory: 6771290112
    Page file: 19620450304
    Total virtual memory: 2147352576

Is it like gpu or ram memory it is talking about? I think my gpu has 4 gb and 16 gb ram

5. Try this for a fix:

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/

Also I strongly suggest to make sure your main game folder has unticked "Read only" on the folder. Helped me with some issues.

6. Not fixed yet and I'm not downloading that application sry :)

7. Then don't come here asking for help and wasting our time.

8. So you want to tell me you had that problem and installed that application and it fixed your problem? I'm not going on a shady forum from 2010 to download a shady application that MIGHT or MIGHT NOT fix the actual problem. You unhelpful nerd should GTFO off my post

9. I used that application to fix Fallout 3's excessive crashing issue. If you don't trust ok, then there is nothing else the users can do to help you.