1. Transferring characters!

Is it possible and if it's not, would I be allowed somehow to transfer my characters from Icecrow to Frostmourne. It has the same exp rate, that I got used to over the span of 7 years playing on your server. It has a good A/H balance. And has better latency for me. Plus since I came back I've been disconnecting every 3-5 minutes. Sometimes it even comes down to 30-60 seconds. Please there are EU people that would want to transfer because of these latency issues.

2. in case you are afk in dalaran, that is why you get DC. (so stay afk somewhere else)

Are you asking a transfer from Icecrown to Frostmourne?
    I guess it would never be possible since in a few months (around 15 april 2021) Frostmourne character will be moved to icecrown for a realm restart

3. Alright.

About the DCs. I get them during fighting, farming, riding... It's really annoying. I can't do stuff like raids and BGs because of this. And it doesn't seem to be a problem related to my internet or PC. Nothing even closely similar happens to me when I play any other game.

4. i wouldnt mind being transfered to frostmourne, even if it is for a few months, so sick of the queues in icecrown. i wish i could have my main transfered...