1. Fromstmourne Shadowmourne

Hi,
    Any plans on increasing the shadowfrost shard droprate on Frostmourne? so far it seems to be the same as on other realms, but it realy doesnt feel good. With the current drop rate of 2-4 shards/raid with multiple hcs the fastest SM will probably be done around early march, a point where 30% buff is active, all progression is done and people will start to quit the server. It therefore feels extremly unrewarding and irrelevant to try to complete it before the server wipe.
    I and surely every other player that was excited to go for it would apreciate it.
    Thank you.

2. No, there are no such plans. When the season is over characters will be transferred to Icecrown and it would clearly be unfair to its players if people coming from Frostmourne had had an easier time gathering shards. You should be able to continue and finish it in Icecrown if you aren't able to before Frostmourne restarts, I believe.

3. No, there are no such plans. When the season is over characters will be transferred to Icecrown and it would clearly be unfair to its players if people coming from Frostmourne had had an easier time gathering shards. You should be able to continue and finish it in Icecrown if you aren't able to before Frostmourne restarts, I believe.
    While it is fair to put us in same battlegrounds full of bis ppl who have shadowmournes, trinkets from RS (which are not even realesed yet), ppl with full wrathfull gear when wrathfull season only oppened today. That is fair right, nothing wrong?? Basically turning our realm players in to dummyes for icecrown players to farm honor on...

4. It sucks cause they dont allow a option like mercenary mode , to chose if u want to play whit other realms or not people dont enjoy bg's anymore at all.

5. Frankly, I doubt a realm that has had LK for 7 years of smourne farming on easymode and store release is going to be terribly put off by the fact that a one year old realm has players with smourne users coming over. I don't think many people will have shadowmourne by the time transfers roll around even if you did reasonably increase the drop rate as the realm is tuned to be more difficult. What's more, not all those players will be continuing on icecrown.

6. No, there are no such plans. When the season is over characters will be transferred to Icecrown and it would clearly be unfair to its players if people coming from Frostmourne had had an easier time gathering shards. You should be able to continue and finish it in Icecrown if you aren't able to before Frostmourne restarts, I believe.
    But they do have it easier seing as they have resets twice a week.

7. But they do have it easier seing as they have resets twice a week.
    They also are able to buy it with coins, which could be as easy as farming gold and selling it for that.
    The drop chance is unchanged, though, and so will Frosmourne's stay.

8. They also are able to buy it with coins, which could be as easy as farming gold and selling it for that.
    The drop chance is unchanged, though, and so will Frosmourne's stay.
    That does not change the fact that they have double resets which gives them more chances of shards.

9. That does not change the fact that they have double resets which gives them more chances of shards.
    It doesn't, but it doesn't have to. I gave you an example of another thing that Icecrown has that makes getting the weapon easier, which in no way is going to affect the drop rate on Frostmourne. There's no whataboutism to be had, the drop rate is the same in both servers and will remain so. When characters get eventually transferred to Icecrown they will enjoy Icecrown's differences.

10. this doesnt make us run 12/12 hc with 30% buff in 3-4h though :^) raiding hc on fm is kind of a different story, as well as geting sm to push progress would have been the actual intention, more than geting sm to bladestorm some noobs down in bgs.

But it is what it is, so i pray people will not insta quit the server when lod is done like they currently say the will and i might be able to finish sm at least, even though it wont matter at all tbh... more of a personal thing to finish what i started. Because in the end i dont know anyone that is seriously interested in playing on ic after the transfer, for the same reasons that we dont play on ic now. we play for the progression, not for the farming.
    Edited: January 23, 2021

11. Did a 11/12 clear yesterday with 7 heroics, had 1 shard drop. Very not cool :/