1. Power Auras in BG doesn't work

Hello,

Can anyone help me how to setup power auras to work for BG's?

I mean everything seems to work except the Sacred Shield proc.

Like in this SS:

https://imgur.com/a/os1Al7u

The Sacred Shield buff itself is shown but the proc is not in the mid of the screen.

Is it a bug or it has to be set up?

2. Can I see your settings for the Sacred Shield power aura?

3. You may have filtered it not to show in BG's.
    Or due to name being a duplicate. You may have set it "right". I'd recommend attaching the spell ID to it's activation. It's found on Activation tab, on the right side of "[_] Exact Name".

4. Guys... :D

I forgot to mention that the addon works in world pvp like duels or gurubashi and it works in arena.

It DOES WORK in Battlegrounds but ONLY the sacred shield buff PROC IT IS NOT SHOWN!!!

5. Guys... :D

I forgot to mention that the addon works in world pvp like duels or gurubashi and it works in arena.

It DOES WORK in Battlegrounds but ONLY the sacred shield buff PROC IT IS NOT SHOWN!!!
    Take screenshot of the PoWa's configuration panel of the 'bugged' Sacred Shield, we might be able to help.

And do you mean PoWa works all around, but the sacred shield buff isn't shown (anywhere/at all)?

6. Take screenshot of the PoWa's configuration panel of the 'bugged' Sacred Shield, we might be able to help.

And do you mean PoWa works all around, but the sacred shield buff isn't shown (anywhere/at all)?
    OK, here is the SS:

https://imgur.com/a/AXaTaaB

PoWa works all around yes, but the sacred shield PROC BUFF not the BUFF ITSELF isn't shown IN BGS ONLY!!!

7. Import this string, and modify to your liking:

Version:st3.0.0S; gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; Instance25ManHeroic:nu0; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Paladin_Gaurdedbyth eLight; beginSpin:bofalse; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; Extra:bofalse; y:nu-122; x:nu0; customsoundend:st; customname:st; RoleMeleDps:nu0; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; Instance10ManHeroic:nu0; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; CurrentMatch:st[58597]; InstanceBg:nu0; symetrie:nu0; RoleTank:nu0; spec2:botrue; DisplayValue:stSacred Shield; InactiveDueToState:bofalse; owntex:botrue; isResting:bofalse; buffname:st[58597]; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; Instance5ManHeroic:nu0; multiids:st; sound:nu0; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; Instance5Man:nu0; anim2:nu0; RoleHealer:nu0; id:nu9; HideRequest:bofalse; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; Active:botrue; tooltipCheck:st; threshold:nu50; off:bofalse; PowerType:nu0; GTFO:nu0; textaura:bofalse; stance:nu10; DisplayUnit:stplayer; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; strata:stLOW; soundend:nu0; spec1:botrue; InstanceArena:nu0; inParty:nu0; RoleRangeDps:nu0; aurastextfont:nu1; CurrentSlot:nu5; Instance25Man:nu0; Instance10Man:nu0; customtex:bofalse; PvP:nu0; combat:nu0; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; inRaid:nu0; size:nu0.19999998807907; Showing:botrue; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; exact:botrue; begin:nu0; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; customsound:st; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1

8. What is that?

I already imported a string when I installed the addon tho. :D

9. What is that?

I already imported a string when I installed the addon tho. :D
    The string is for Sacred Shield's proc. The one that you wanted.