1. Lockpicking

Hi, i have a problem trying to find where to level up my lockpicking skill. I'm actually at 130, i tried desolace, tanaris, etc.. But the boxes that mobs gives to me are too low skill lvl. Where should i go to train please? Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english '^^

2. Zoram Strand, Ashenvale, you can find [Waterlogged Footlocker] there, which you can use to level up to 150 or so.
    After 150 go to Hillsbard Foothills – Durnholde Keep and lockpick [Battered Footlockers] up to 175.

3. I was in Ashenvale too, but i just can get skill level 70 boxes, 1 out of 20 that i open give me some points.. Is really that hard or im getting the wrong boxes? Thx for the answer!

4. I was in Ashenvale too, but i just can get skill level 70 boxes, 1 out of 20 that i open give me some points.. Is really that hard or im getting the wrong boxes? Thx for the answer!
    By s.lvl 70 boxes you mean Worn Junkboxes? There are boxes on the ground that should get you LP levels.

5. Ohh ok, i'll try to find them! Yeah, i meant the boxes you steal from the nagas over there, thank you!

6. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=402437

This is a lockpicking guide. It's not perfect, what you can do is google each box, open wowhead links and read through the comment section (look for comments from tbc up to 3.3.5).

For example on 130 skill, looking through the waterlogged footlocker comments:

"In Ashenvale on the Zoram Strand, chests on the beach are orange at 70 (I assume), yellow at 100 (confirmed since that was my starting point), and go green at 120. The chests under water can't be opened until you hit 120, when they finally go orange - so don't waste your Water Breating potions until then. Don't know why Bliz doesn't just give them different names to avoid confusion..."
    "If you're having trouble finding any chests in the water at Zoram Strand, you might have better luck searching along the shore (on land). This was significantly faster for me since I could mount up and run up and down the shore.

The chests on land seem to be a lower level than chests in the water. At 137 skill, chests on land were green, chests in the water were yellow."

7. Nice, ty for the information! I've already found some of them and my lockpicking skill is going up fast now, thx both of you! =)
    Edited: January 16, 2021