1. New Warrior Player. need help

Hello everyone. hope you're doing well. So Ive decided to make a new warrior and level it up from level 1 to 80.
    Is there a good leveling guide out there? (arms or fury would be preferred). and I want to spec into/play fury once i hit 80, and I plan to do end game content with it too. would fury be viable for that (early stages)? if you can, Links to guides would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. I've never leveled with fury, but it could be fun. Could try that at some point for the lols.

People usually go for Arms or Prot.
    Prot because Revenge hits hard. Good for RDF with big AoE DMG.
    Arms because Rend -> Overpower and Mortal Strike. Add Sweeping strikes bit later on to quickly cleave mobs around your main target.

3. go protection for level up its much easier and then at lvl 80 go arms till you get some gear..then switch to fury

4. Hello everyone. hope you're doing well. So Ive decided to make a new warrior and level it up from level 1 to 80.
    Is there a good leveling guide out there? (arms or fury would be preferred). and I want to spec into/play fury once i hit 80, and I plan to do end game content with it too. would fury be viable for that (early stages)? if you can, Links to guides would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Fury is perfectly OK to level with :D

Even though most optimal is Protection - fast RDF queues - fast gear - can AoE **** ton of mobs, and since most mobs do physical damage you taking very little

Fury is more fun with healer :D

Arms is what I did multiple times cause I like to PvP on low levels and in World :D

GL