1. Punish People For Leaving Group

Every day I waste time queuing for heroics just to have a tank or healer instantly leave at the start of a dungeon after the queue pops. This has been getting even worse the last couple months.

I'd love to see punishment for accounts that keep doing this. Sit in queue for 20+ minutes just wait another 10 just to get back in queue, to wait another 20+ minutes just because someone doens't want to run that specific heroic.

2. They do get the punishment - 30 minutes of dungeon deserter debuff.
    Make a tank/healer spec and you won't have to wait that much or you can make a premade group through global. I usually find a tank when I'm making big (6k+ DPSers) group.

3. How dare they pretend to be sentient beings and decide what they will do, omg ban plis

4. I have a prot pally with the same issues. I always end up waiting 10-20mins just for a healer. So I decided to play classes I never tried during WOTLK instead of the same old thing I did when WOTLK was current content, like a mage and an unholy DK.

I'm aware of the 30min debuff, but that clearly doesn't desuade people from doing it, this is happening to me everyday. Has been since the start of December. Even while playing my tank, which is why I decided to play classes I haven't tried and are actually enjoy playing.

5. People are under no obligation to remain in a party and won't be punished for leaving beyond the debuff. The only case where there's punishment is when they refuse to leave and demand to be kicked out to avoid the debuff. If you don't want to run that risk, create a group instead of depending on random queuing.