1. Transaction wasn't completed! - Donation not working

Hi,

So I kept getting the same error when I tried donating. I actually had some successful donates with no hassle my first try, but on my next tries this happen.
    I've been trying for like an hour or so but I get the same result.

Anyone else has the same problem?

2. What error are you getting?

3. It just says Transaction wasn't completed. I managed to buy though using the razer gold, but for other types(atleast 2 of them) available for me, I am having the same error.

4. Maybe try checking with your bank or whatever party you're donating through. Maybe they're blocking your transaction?

5. got the same thing. Just "Transaction not completed" nothing else. And now I look on the forums, they are riddled with this company failing to work right. And this is the method you guys rely on to get paid? Damn, I'm sorry.

6. Same here since Saturday, several times.
    I contacted my bank, and they said that they show no transaction (nor attempt).
    I contacted the donation agency Warmane uses (through the help option, left a message).

Here is the second message they sent (after the robo message):
    "Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand that you are having difficulties completing the payment/s, and we will assist you further with this.

We can confirm that you have made multiple payment attempts from 17-Jan-2021 up to 19-Jan-2021 for 20.00 EUR each. However, it did not go through successfully on our end.

It seems like you have not completed the 3D Secure authentication process. Please note that it provides an additional security layer for online purchases made with credit and debit cards.

We encourage you to turn off the pop-up blocker of your browser which is restricting the additional 3D Secure page from opening. Kindly follow the instructions below:

- On your computer, open Chrome;
    - At the top right, click on More and then on Settings;
    - Under 'Privacy and security', click on Site settings;
    - Click on Pop-ups and redirects;
    - At the top, turn the setting to Allowed.

If the issue persists despite doing all the above-mentioned steps, kindly send us a screenshot of the error or prompt message you receive so we can further investigate.

We will be looking forward to your update so we can assist you until you can make a successful payment.

Best regards,

Wilson
    Customer Service Team "

It didn't work, so I sent another email to them with a screenshot of the 'error', and they said they are investigating it.

Please contact them so that they know it is NOT an isolated incident!

Good luck!

7. Having the same problem, I've used a visa prepaid card in the past without issue. And now, using the exact same card, I get that error. I've turned off pop up blocker and i still don't get a security check

8. I strongly suggest to use the Mint or paysafe cards.
    I've been having issues with the service provider and I won't share any of my personal info to them.