1. New Year's Gift Problem

Hello There,
    I am but a mere player looking for a claim he deserves.

You see, I did connect to my account in the New Year's Gift Claiming session, and even though I claimed it, I never received the promised coins.

I don't know if it's a bug, but I assure you I did try, and never received anything, while my friend received the promised free coins...
    I am looking to start playing again, and honestly not being able to have something , that everyone else doing the same thing I did has... it is not fair, and kinda ruins my experience...

I never really had any problems with the system until today, and I think its because this server is really well made.
    That's why I made this ticket, to keep having the awesome throwback off the best WoW there ever was!

Thank you for your time, and I wish you happy new year as well!

2. The gift said something like "+X coins" or you expected coins to be there as well? If there's no mention of coins, you didn't get any, as you didn't donate during the past year.

If there actually was "+X coins", and you didn't receive them, send ticket via My Account -> Support -> General Enquiry.

3. The gift said something like "+X coins" or you expected coins to be there as well? If there's no mention of coins, you didn't get any, as you didn't donate during the past year.

If there actually was "+X coins", and you didn't receive them, send ticket via My Account -> Support -> General Enquiry.
    Ohh, so that's how it works.
    Thanks for the info fellow adventurer!