1. LoD title help

Hey, I’m looking for help with LoD title and I offer gold. Hmu with offers pls 🙂

2. What do you even mean? A guide, carry run or what?

3. Gl I made a similar post a while back.
    I didn't even ask for lod either, I was willing to pay 20k a boss slot instead I bought a mammoth for 2 characters and bops for my alts because it was pretty clear nobody was interested.

4. Wouldn't it be more fun to achieve that with guild, as being part of it, rather than being somebody with money.

I think some of these "WTB LoD" threads explained it well, why people don't usually take people like you. If they take a random over their usual member, because somebody offered gold, would make guild members offering gold for spots as well. Also, probably not best PR for guild to take randoms giving them gold, over their loyal and committed members. Would you want to be the one giving up their spot for a random?

5. If you want to get titles by paying gold and such, yes there are guilds which do it but it feels lame. You will one time enter in pug or guild and ruin experience for everyone because you have no clue about what to do.

6. Gdkp is popular on retail classic, warmane just hasn't caught on to the benefits.
    Gdkp = gold that could be sold for coins or used for flasks, gems, enchants, profession mats, raffle tickets, etc and most importantly 0 RNG loot from the warmane store page.
    In my case I didn't want lod just atleast marrowgar and I could have easily coughed up 100k if I hadn't just gave up.
    The number of guilds that have or should have lod and b.i.s by now should be high enough to facilitate 1 paid slot.

7. The number of guilds that have or should have lod and b.i.s by now should be high enough to facilitate 1 paid slot.
    There are, and most end-game guilds could easily carry people. You (the carry) just can't afford to make it worthwhile for them. Say you pay 100k for LoD and all items for your mainspec, that's 4.1k for each raider if there's only 1 carry and if the guild bank doesn't get a cut. 4k is nothing, it only covers the pots for the carry raid and the next guild raid. So you need more carries, but with each one you add, the chance that they're getting targeted by boss mechanics they have no clue what to do about increases.

In the end, it's not profitable enough without making it too expensive for potential clients.

8. You're better off selling gold and buying a character with the title instead lmao.

9. There are, and most end-game guilds could easily carry people. You (the carry) just can't afford to make it worthwhile for them. Say you pay 100k for LoD and all items for your mainspec, that's 4.1k for each raider if there's only 1 carry and if the guild bank doesn't get a cut. 4k is nothing, it only covers the pots for the carry raid and the next guild raid. So you need more carries, but with each one you add, the chance that they're getting targeted by boss mechanics they have no clue what to do about increases.

In the end, it's not profitable enough without making it too expensive for potential clients.
    Why would you split it?? Makes more sense to sell the gold you get from 10 and 25 man normal get coins and gear your tank/heals or dps.
    even if you did 4k flasks basically makes the run free for everyone 200gp per flask x20 that's a stack ie 20 hours worth of flask.
    what mechanics? marrowgar,professor and gun ship **** even Sindy going to wipe your whole raid if your in a guild that has icc on farm.

You literally don't bring any valid points to the table. as I said I would have been willing to pay more than 100k for a non lod run or did you not catch that portion?

10. You're better off selling gold and buying a character with the title instead lmao.
    Basically yes and that's pretty ****ing silly imo

11. if u are 5500gs or more, you can pay me 100k gold and i'll take you on my pug we do 8/12 hc :)

12. if u are 5500gs or more, you can pay me 100k gold and i'll take you on my pug we do 8/12 hc :)
    That would have been cool when I made the post but I'm no longer interested. When I made my first post I was 5.2k or so gs as a tank and had more free time. My gear path is pretty flushed out at this point and I doubt you would be available during my play hours either way .

You should consider advertising a paid slot with the first 3 bosses and gdkp loot rolls. just give the player who gives up their slot a 30-40 percent cut and put the rest in the vault that way it's voluntary.

13. if u are 5500gs or more, you can pay me 100k gold and i'll take you on my pug we do 8/12 hc :)
    Kek 100k for 8/12 hc. Top guilds do 12/12 hc with ease and for less gold.