1. Wrathful gear

Wrathful gear is purchasable right now from arena vendor.
    Is it intended or will WF items (bought before the start of the WF season) be reverted?

2. Wrathful Season got released for a few hours

As the title says, last pvp season apparently got realeased for a few hours but staff members took it down and we only have relentless items on shops, but I've seen people buying sets/off-pieces. I don't think this should be allowed since the arena points didn't got reset so people were able to buy head/chest for 2.370 Arena points that they had gathered from the relentless season. I believe pvp items bought today (Wrathful items) should be withdrawn from playes since it's not fair for all.

3. It seems our seasonal event switch for some reason started a bit earlier, roughly a day before. We have removed all the items that were there unnecessarily and refunded them. Items that were purchased for honour will be refunded tomorrow once we review the entire situation.

4. Just the honour ? i just lost 5k3 arena point right now i want it back before the reset, i was planing on buyin the s7 but i saw the s8 yesterday but now i dont have arena point and i dont have the wrathful gear lol what about us ?

5. Arena Points have been refunded as well.
    Items that had been won in VoA have been returned to players too.

6. That's not true i didn't get my voa stuff back or my arena point i ll do a request

7. I literally just did voa and the legs are gone, but still saved in equip manager with no error. look at loot drop tables?

8. Returned VoA items should be in the mailbox, not in the inventory.

9. Yep just got my voa item right now but not my arena point and honor point yet

10. Returned VoA items should be in the mailbox, not in the inventory.
    VoA items, as said here, are returned. We decided to leave them in, as it's only a day prior to the end of the season and it seems this issue didn't affect the PvP season in any way.

Those that purchased from the vendors, will get the necessary points to re-purchase the items. They can do so, once the vendor gets the newest stock of S8 items tomorrow.

If you don't see the currency yet, please re-log so it can display.

11. Hello,
    I spent 4000 arena points on items + 20000 honor points + 10000 gold for enchanting and gems for items. Now you just removed items with all enchant and gems without any compensation. I think it is not my fault that I was able to buy S8 items. I want my arena points, honor and gold back to spend them for a7 items.

I didn't use any bug or trick to get items, I just come to the vendor and bought items. I bought enchants, gems and improved my items. And now they just disappeared.

Why should players suffer from administration and developer error?

Thanks,

<after 6 hours> Still nothing was returned back. I don't have my Arena Points and Honor. Gold as well.
    <after 7 hours> Thanks, Arena points were returned back, honor was returned back as well.
    Edited: January 16, 2021

12. Hello Warmane Staff and fellow players,

At present I would like an advice if I should write a in game ticket or my complaint could be addressed elsewhere?

Being prepared for the new season I used my remaining (500 arena points) to aquire 2k honor marks. As the new items appeared in the shop I got a neck (deleted my old one) after which I used the marks completed WG quests and got my honor back up to about 45k. Just logged in and neck is gone, honor is 75k because that is the max... marks are not in the mail as well.

Please advice.

13. Hi warmane, I lost around 9000 ap yesterday when I thought you released wrathful gear that I do not seem to get back? there was a lot of gold for enchnts and transmog scrolls on the gear which was also lost. now I have lost everything and get no answer if something comes back.
    im sitting on 2350 personal rating in arena atm so i want them points back so i can buy the relentless tabard. but only 1 day left and u dont answer my tickets. hope u can help me faster

<24h> No arena points back. ?
    Edited: January 17, 2021