1. Low BG bracket?

Hi guys, wondering what's the maximum gear score for low bracket bg matchmaking? Could someone explain it to me? i wanna stay at low bracket bg matchmaking. Dont wanna fight against 6k+ gs beasts while im still 4k. So i decided to tryin to get good low level items and do bgs at low bracket.

2. I been frustrated with the same issue..I know there used to be 2 different gs brackets that leveled out the playing field. Fresh lv80s weren't fighting BiS SM donors. But now it seems as though its all one bracket, which is such a shame, it takes so much of the fun away, as there is often times completely one-sided bgs where one team is forced to either afk or sit graveyard the whole game. I really hope they fix this.

3. I been frustrated with the same issue..I know there used to be 2 different gs brackets that leveled out the playing field. Fresh lv80s weren't fighting BiS SM donors. But now it seems as though its all one bracket, which is such a shame, it takes so much of the fun away, as there is often times completely one-sided bgs where one team is forced to either afk or sit graveyard the whole game. I really hope they fix this.
    They did, read the last devlog: https://www.warmane.com/devlog