Hello everyone! This is Bief, the original Bief, not one of the imposters.
I'm the one who wrote "Bief's GTFO" (Guide To Fun Online) in the forums long ago.
I quit for a while, because I had some bad IRL stuff happen, lost my job and internet,
and had to go through hard times for a while....
I tried to return a while back, but all 4 of my Warmane accounts appear to be gone.
Bief and all my other characters are no more, I suppose. How very sad.
I'm tempted to not play again at all, because I spent literally YEARS getting my toons all fixed up,
and I have a better computer now that is worthy of the multi-boxing I was trying to do back then.
I used to have lots of fun just standing in the city with my Bief and my female Tauren Shaman just spamming spells and
items for visual effects.

I guess those good times are gone now. Turn the page, that one is over and done with.
It was a good story, but the pages must turn, and life goes on.
Damn, this is all so depressing. I guess I'll have to start completely over. I don't know about that. I don't have cable internet anymore, I'm stuck for now on cheap 3G WiFi. We'll see how it goes, I suppose. I probably forgot how to play by now anyway.

Maybe you'll see me around in the game. I probably won't get much done there, since I lost everything including 5 guilds w/ maxed out vaults full of all kinds of stuff, a lot of it valuable and rare. Story of my life...turn the page.

GG
-- Bief, Tauren Druid