1. Days without crossrealm complaints: 0

On a serious note though, been asked million times over last 2 years and yet not a word from warmane staff about it.
    If they wanted to reanimate the corpse of lorda pvp they would've done something by now.
    I'd recommend to just move over and play on blackrock/icecrown, like everyone else did.
    I personally moved to Blackrock and I'm sure many did that already. the point is without cross-realm in Lordaeron we can have a Blizzlike environment without ability to buy items which is why many players chose to play in this realm while other realms are not like this.

the author of this thread didn't say remove cross-realm btw he proposed using opt-in.

2. I dont care much about BG´s, but opt-in arenas or Lordareon only arenas would be nice.

3. I personally moved to Blackrock and I'm sure many did that already. the point is without cross-realm in Lordaeron we can have a Blizzlike environment without ability to buy items which is why many players chose to play in this realm while other realms are not like this.

the author of this thread didn't say remove cross-realm btw he proposed using opt-in.
    I believe you missed the point. Point is, if they WANTED to do something they would've done something by now. There are already working separated arenas for Frostmourne so introducing this to Lordaeron would take barely to no time. So in this case it's either one of those;
    A - They made a mistake by introducing crossrealm on the first place and refusing to admit it.
    B - They don't care about lordaeron pvp scene enough as they don't play here.
    C - They actually think crossrealm for lordaeron is good and server pvp scene is not completely dead because of it. (spoiler: it's dead)
    D - PvP players moving to other realms because lorda pvp is unplayable is exactly what they wanted.
    E - They think it's too dead at this point to do anything. (very unlikely as introducing opt out crossrealm wouldn't cause any harm and most likely would work like a charm on a long run)

As one man said: "You think you do, but you don't". Warmane staff knows better what is good for us i guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. It was long ago when I last played on Lordareon (or Wow at all), But I just thought about it now and went to see forum, it is sad that posts like this one were written on day after crossrealm became active or even at crossrealm introduction and nothing changed so far, I guess moderators don't care about that or the community,but I think that most of them don't like that x1, xinstant x10 crossrealm with no sense in some points.
    Just make bg queue like this:
    1.Lordaron only
    2.Crossrealm
    Sry for bad English :P.

5. Before cross realm i wait sometimes 40min in que and then pop alterac valley which always close for 5min because of enought players, but nowadays with 10-11k people online i think bgs would be much healthier than before probably.

6. I am a dominantly a PVE player which is why I am loving Lordaeron, but I do enjoy indulging in PVP when I have a chance. Playing on Lordaeron so far, the craving for PVP is almost completely gone because of the imbalance that cross-realm BG's and arenas introduced. It feels so utterly unpleasant queueing on a non-donor server with only the gear I managed to farm, only to be matched against full wrathfuls & smournes on every step. The gear that I am trying to farm is becoming less and less attractive, knowing I am to earn it only by serving as food. I am, of course, talking from a perspective of a PVP novice.

By having an opt-in for BG's and arenas it would feel so much better getting all that gear and experience, knowing the players around and against you are going through the same ordeal. I am certain it would lead to more people from Lordaeron participating in PVP, and one day when we feel ready we can easily opt-in and try our luck against the donor crowd.

This is a great idea, if only Warmane was to acknowledge it, or at least explain why they can't go through with it.

7. Days without crossrealm complaints: 0

On a serious note though, been asked million times over last 2 years and yet not a word from warmane staff about it.
    If they wanted to reanimate the corpse of lorda pvp they would've done something by now.
    I'd recommend to just move over and play on blackrock/icecrown, like everyone else did.
    Lordaeron is the best realm warmane has to offer. To see it mistreated this way is a shame.

8. Please add the Opt-in feature for Crossrealms. I don't want to play against Icecrown/Blackrock people where they donate or insta buy items from vendors.
    I want equal battlegrounds for everyone !

9. With the addition of Frostmourne Realm to Cross Realm, the horde sucks again, because the players base to open a new BG mainly calls on Lordaeron & Frostmourne from the horde side (and we don't need more details about the team) in the meantime , from the Alliance, only calls ICC players (and we don't need more details on that again ^^). Who did we play here before for crossrealm and we didn't need to play 3 hours to earn a daily BG as casual players, today sometimes it's just impossible.

The final question is: what are you doing the Warmane's developers to resolve this? they nevers comment or asnwer to these themes that everyday continouos being the worst part of play in Warmane.

10. I like the system the way it works now. Cross-realm means that I'll be playing against people who've spent a fraction of time time leveling a character that I have. The wait times for the dungeons are no bad at all. I live in California, USA - so I know the best time to queue is in the morning. But wait times in the afternoon/evening aren't that bad either. Lordaeron is fine the way it is now. If you want to play the cross-realm stuff, then go to another server.

As for the problems within dungeons, tanks can stop trying to turn dungeon runs into their own personal speed challenges. Now that's irritating.
    Edited: February 18, 2021 Reason: spelling

11. I believe you mistake the topic here mate. But no worries I gotchu. We do not talk about establishing crossrealm dungeons, we are proposing an option for lordaeron only bgs for lordaeron players.

Nobody said anything about dungeons bro, np.

12. Can I play with Lordaeron ppl only here or we have crossrealm?

13. Usualy when you try to fix something without having the required knowledge to do it you end up breaking it.
    The bracket system is even more annoying and broken,than the crossrealm and the mercenary mode.

I play when there is not much ppl on the server and i que specific AV and EOS i wait 1 hour to pop,while my friends enter AV and EOS while they que random BG.I suspect,that there is something broken with the que system.

Quote from the devlog: "As always, we are keeping a close eye on the new matchmaking system and are constantly finetuning the system. We want to see everyone having a fighting chance in battlegrounds, no matter how good or bad your character is geared."

There is not much of a fighting chance when you are up aggainst Multiboxers in BG.Why dont you make another bracket only for Multiboxers to enter? Or remove the brackets completely because i repeat:I wait 1 hour AV and EOS in que specific,while my friends enter the same battlegrounds randomly.

Having ashen verdict exalted ring vs full bis geared "fun server" players is not equal bracket.Not to mention its near imposible to do some achievments in BG when the meta on the crossrealm battlegrounds is Honorable Kill farming by "fun server" players.Allso most of the lordaeron players with titles Battlemaster or Arena Master have them before the crossrealm arena and before the BG "hotfixes".
    Edited: March 26, 2021

14. Usualy when you try to fix something without having the required knowledge to do it you end up breaking it.
    The bracket system is even more annoying and broken,than the crossrealm and the mercenary mode.

When i play when there is not much ppl on the server and i que specific AV and EOS i wait 1 hour to pop,while my friends enter AV and EOS while they que random BG.I suspect,that there is something broken with the que system.
    Even with the crossrealm i randomly enter games like 4v4 WSG or 14v4 EOS.

Quote from the devlog: "As always, we are keeping a close eye on the new matchmaking system and are constantly finetuning the system. We want to see everyone having a fighting chance in battlegrounds, no matter how good or bad your character is geared."

There is not much of a fighting chance when you are up aggainst Multiboxers in BG.Why dont you make another bracket only for Multiboxers to enter? Or remove the brackets completely because i repeat:I wait 1 hour AV and EOS in que specific,while my friends enter the same battlegrounds randomly.

Having ashen verdict exalted ring vs full bis geared "fun server" players is not equal bracket.Not to mention its near imposible to do some achievments in BG when the meta on the crossrealm battlegrounds is Honorable Kill farming by "fun server" players.Allso most of the lordaeron players with titles Battlemaster or Arena Master have them before the crossrealm arena and before the BG "hotfixes".
    I am lordaeron player(twinking on lord).I made 80 character for pvp on blackrock.And i see lordaeron players are so bad in pvp on lvl 80 (like lordaeron lvlers in 79 bgs) they just cry.On blackrock u need 2k rate for get wf gears.On lordaeron u can get 2 part for free(from voa)so idk why u cry always.90% lordaeron players have no clue about pvp they are like bots when i play vs them in bgs.I tell this as lordaeron player.Very rare see any good pvp player on lordaeron.
    Edited: March 26, 2021

15. I am lordaeron player(twinking on lord).I made 80 character for pvp on blackrock.And i see lordaeron players are so bad in pvp on lvl 80 (like lordaeron lvlers in 79 bgs) they just cry.On blackrock u need 2k rate for get wf gears.On lordaeron u can get 2 part for free(from voa)so idk why u cry always.90% lordaeron players have no clue about pvp they are like bots when i play vs them in bgs.I tell this as lordaeron player.Very rare see any good pvp player on lordaeron.
    That's because all good players already left the realm. Just get down to sewers when you're on it and inspect people there. All you will see is s6/blue geared randoms with 1:10 winrate on arena. Nobody plays here anymore.

First 123 Last