1. Getting Rid of GS addon hurts people who use it fairly vs people who are jerks

I'm a guild master on Lordaeron I do core1 for people above 5.3k gs and core 2 for people below 5.3k gs. Gearscore is obviously not a 100% perfect method of knowing someone's skill, dmg, tanking, or healing capabilities but it helps a lot when I know who can do what raid and which raid would be the most beneficial for that person. My guild is a casual guild. We do not expect people to know everything there is about a game that came out over 10 years ago because of this I am by no means a Hardcore raider but I like being able to kill bosses in a couple of tries instead of sitting around for hours on end not being able to and I will assume my guildmates share the same sentiment as well. By removing Gearscore you have made my job significantly more difficult. I would not like to have to be constantly inspecting people's gear to know what would benefit them the most.

I can't believe you've removed Gearscore over people getting their feelings hurt. People want to be able to do raids effectively and without having to spend all their gold on repairs. GS helped with it. Are you going to be Removing Recount soon as well? Knowing what someone's DPS or Healing is obviously critical to a successful raid just like Gearscore was?

I figured the devs would understand that not only is it extremely helpful to have it's even more important to have on their HARDCORE WOTLK REALM. Devs please fix.

This is a bad April Fools joke.
    Edited: April 1, 2021

2. I'm hoping so. I'd much rather look like an ***** vs removing it for real.

3. found the guy taking it too seriously