1. Budget AIO

Hello all,
    I am not a real techie, so i wanted to know if i can play wotlk on high settings with1920x1080 resolution or something like that on an AIO pc with a 4th gen i5 , integrated intel hd graphics 4600 and 8gb ram. Is that enough for a smooth gameplay, less heat, fps etc. Or do i need something a bit better than that. Like 7th or 9th gen i5 or a similar amd chip,with the onboard ghraphics that come with it, like the intel hd 610 or intel uhd 630,I have a fair idea that discrete cards are better, but with an aio its easy for me to pack it and go where my job takes me. Laptops screen size is small so its out of the question. Thankyou for taking the time to help me out.
    Good day.
    Edited: January 17, 2021

2. I could run Wrath on high settings with a ****ty FX 8320 chip and a R9 270.... It's not that much of a hardcore requirement.

You should be more than happy with the cheapest of PCs, I think my friend plays wrath with a i5 4th gen and a 750TI.
    Shouldnt cost you more than €300 for the PC itself, then you can pick whatever monitor you want.

Sorry for the Uk Amazon link, but honestly something like this will happily play Wrath - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01DWE1T..._X6.aGb6A00KP7