1. 1v1 meta in 3.3.5 (1. equal skill and 2. success/investment ratio)

Hi,

To be honest, I have not been following the 1v1 events on warmane and if someone could please direct me to any info about that, I would be very grateful. Alternatively, if you could kindly answer these two questions for me:

1. what classes are 1v1 meta (equal maximum skill)
    2. what classes are 1v1 meta (equal time/effort/player iq invested learning the class in 1v1)

The second part implies a reasonable time spent of several months/years playing

Cheers!

2. With LOS
    - retribution paladin, shadow priest, feral druid

No LOS
    - frost mage, mm hunter, unholy dk, destruction warlock

Every class has at least 1 counter and 1 situation where it doesn't perform well. Overall the best and most successful in general is Unholy Dk.

3. With LOS

No LOS

Every class has at least 1 counter and 1 situation where it doesn't perform well. Overall the best and most successful in general is Unholy Dk.
    I'm suprised how everyone seems to ignore the fact that rogues played by skilled players can also be top1 especially in 1v1 scenarios

4. I'm suprised how everyone seems to ignore the fact that rogues played by skilled players can also be top1 especially in 1v1 scenarios
    If it takes his enemy by surprise, yes. In duels and with los it get countered too much by too many classes tho.

5. If it takes his enemy by surprise, yes. In duels and with los it get countered too much by too many classes tho.
    In duels especially, skilled rogues will controll their opponent 90% of the time it's like you already know move 1,2 etc.. once they use trink it's over.

Los aint much of a problem with step but I get what u mean

6. With LOS

No LOS

Best class with LOS is ele shami with FB imbue.

7. I'm suprised how everyone seems to ignore the fact that rogues played by skilled players can also be top1 especially in 1v1 scenarios
    But rogues are countered by pala/dk, even full pve arp rogue will only tickle them when pala put shield or dk get frost presence.
    Heard legends, that there are rogues that can kill pala/dk, but never met such skilled rogue for last 3 years.

8. With LOS

No LOS

best answer

tho id put hybrid DK in the LOS list

no LOS list id probably replace hunter with sp

9. In duels especially, skilled rogues will controll their opponent 90% of the time it's like you already know move 1,2 etc.. once they use trink it's over.

Los aint much of a problem with step but I get what u mean
    Gl controlling a retribution as a rogue ..

10. Gl controlling a retribution as a rogue ..
    Indeed. Last time I fought a rogue I literally chased him around while slapping him with white attacks and healing on AoW procs. It has nothing to do with skill, just the fact that rogue is hard countered by ret. You really need to be a bad ret to lose to a rogue in 1v1.