1. Best healer class in alliance

What is the best healer in alliance?and what race is the best for it? And why?

2. There's no such thing as a "best healer." They all a niche they excel at for which usually one of each is brought.

3. PVP or PVE?
    PVP racial- Human (duh)
    PVE racial- Maybe draenei as you get a half decent HOT

As mentioned each healer brings something different to the mix.

From my most favorite to least in terms of overall strength in PVP i would rate Rdudu the best, Holy Pal, Shaman, Priest

In PVE its different. I cant really speak for PVE because i mostly BG but in the occasional ICC,
    I would say still Rdudu as hots and AOE heals are insane for raid healing, with a good tank you are always on top of things.
    Holy Pal is probably the best tank healer and also quite strong for raid healing with holy light splash and has some good OH **** abilities.
    Shaman is very strong single target heals, or chain heal which is pretty OP, but relies on targets being close and little movement for healing (casting all the time) as the only HOT is trash.
    Priest is very strong in PVE with a good hot, an AOE cast and some stronger single cast spells, however mana is a constant issue i find on priest when caught in heavy healing moments.

4. In terms of what gets you into the most raids:

Hpala and Rshaman always. Disc is also extremely sought after. The thing with Rshamans is a 25m raid can have 2 of them so may be slightly easier to find spots, whereas hpala and disc you can only have one of each. All three are great for bane runs as well, which is why they are probably in the top 3. rdudu is amazing, always needed for 25m (you can have 2 of them as well), but you will find they miss out on priority invites for ICC10 bane runs. Holy priest just isn't played, nor is it sought after as other classes can do the same thing and disc priests provide identical buffs. Race is basically not important, nobody will ask you what race you are and make a decision based off that, and its because it really doesn't matter one way or the other.

5. Literally any healer. Shamans for hero, priest for buffs and 3% less damage taken, hpala very good for solo heals on main/off tank because of beacon. Which makes it easy for others to ignore tanks a bit and heal the rest of the raid.
    Druid is totally good but no the best.

Basically human for pvp and pve 'cause why not? Dwarf is also OK for stoneskin.

6. Human goes well as priest because of the spirit racial.
    Draenei are probably the best for Hpala cause of the extra heal and 1%hit for judgement.

Next to this you don't really have a race choice for Druid/Shaman.

I myself tend to go Human for pve just because of the pvp racial.
    Really usefull when you get feared, vile gassed or cc'd in another way.

In terms of "best healer": all classes have their moment to shine at certain fights.

7. Depends on area, pvpwise I tend to find dpriest as the most powerful, followed by hpala. And ofc, human is the best race if you have the best trinkets.