1. 2fa isn't the answer of how someone logged into his acc. It doesn't matter if it can protect, what matters is that warmane's protection is weak because information pass through. Now the least he can do is ask for his characters back since its not his fault at all.

2. I don't think anyone is saying 2FA is how someone logged into his account. I believe the point was using 2FA would've likely mitigated or prevented it. Blaming Warmane security, when someone refuses to use the security services offered, isn't the answer either to how it happened.

You may as well be saying you always leave your door unlocked at home because having to pull out your keys to unlock it all the time is annoying.

3. The only things that might be returned are those that were acquired with Coins coming from donations made by the account, which is asked using a General Inquiry Support ticket in the website. Anything else that was trashed or deleted by whoever stole the account is lost. Keeping an account safe is the player's responsibility. We offer the means to do so, but it's on the player to make use of them, and their choice and responsibility to deal with the consequences if they chose not to.

4. And how is that possible with warmane being the non pay to win realm? There are screenshots of the gear, the items stolen and sold, and the toons that took the laundered the items and gold. If the Blizzard can do it, your GMs can do the same, regardless of the protection or what not. It fells like your response is half assed and gives a feeling of laziness. Just like you won't probably bother replying to this.

5. I assume they simply don't have the resources (i.e. time) to do that.

6. The irony of calling us lazy for not fixing the mess created by being lazy and turning 2fa off is lost to you, isn't it?

7. The only things that might be returned are those that were acquired with Coins coming from donations made by the account, which is asked using a General Inquiry Support ticket in the website. Anything else that was trashed or deleted by whoever stole the account is lost. Keeping an account safe is the player's responsibility. We offer the means to do so, but it's on the player to make use of them, and their choice and responsibility to deal with the consequences if they chose not to.
    Why not retrieving the lost items as well since its not a big deal? Since its not time-consuming, and there's proof that the items actually got deleted, wouldn't it be fair enough to give him back what he had? It might be his fault for not having the 2fa but it would be unfair if he didn't get any help at all.

8. You're asking the wrong person. He's just a forum mod, not a GM. He already directed the player on the appropriate process to follow. The rest isn't up to him, and GMs don't usually frequent the forums so its up to the player now to make the case in his support ticket.

9. Okay. I agree it's my problem. But how do people get your account and password?
    you were careless with your info. plain and simple. whether it be giving it to someone else, or using the same login/pass combo elsewhere. neither of which is warmanes problem.

10. It isn't something up to GMs either, this is just our policy. A GM would give the same answer.

11. I mean why these ***holes delete characters after they stole everything?
    Ok you're smart and bast**d but why tf they delete ppl characters
    Lowlife mongoloids

12. you were careless with your info. plain and simple. whether it be giving it to someone else, or using the same login/pass combo elsewhere. neither of which is warmanes problem.

bold of you to assume such things when in reality I have different passwords for every single website/app which requires my data

13. kind of surprised they don't have character recovery were you get the chars back the way it was a week ago, but without any items that could have been sold to other players for gold or gold itself were the items and gear which can't be sold to other players are given back thru the mail system C.O.D. ed at the items vendor value

14. kind of surprised they don't have character recovery were you get the chars back the way it was a week ago, but without any items that could have been sold to other players for gold or gold itself were the items and gear which can't be sold to other players are given back thru the mail system C.O.D. ed at the items vendor value
    yep
    to be honest, I don't even care about alts and my sold BOE anymore.. I just want my main character back to his original state so I can spend the raiding nights with my friends because I love them and I enjoy raiding

15. the answer was simply "it's your problem". We don't behave like that! We are 30 people from the same guild united, who have 5000 images available and as many logs to confirm the **** that happened, and we are not even asking to get it all back.
    We are at least asking to have ONLY SHADOWMOURNE back, or the quest, because it is unthinkable to start farming it again from scratch, we can recover the rest in some months all together, not the sword We have millions of proofs and we are asking all together to help us to solve at least this problem. We can provide any evidence that is required of us.
    Edited: January 19, 2021 Reason: too much fire

First 123 Last