1. Google Authenticator

Would be nice if we can use the same Barcode Key Across Multiple Accounts.

For people with more than one account, it's pretty annoying trying to find out which account goes to which code when there is Warmane (1), Warmane (2), Warmane (3), etc.

For Multiboxing, only have to type the code in one time for all Accounts instead of having to do a unique code for every Account.

2. Can't you use other authenticators? I use this one (for other websites) and it lets me rename the accounts: https://apps.apple.com/app/authentic...766157276?l=en

3. Never thought of the possibility of distinguishing account names to the authenticator so their like for example grttt grtttt grtttr grtitt grttit, etc

There are some Apps I use which allow you to manually choose a already used barcode in case your making a 2nd email and such

There are also several single players with Multiple Accounts. My suggestion is under Select authentication method a 4th option of Use Existing Authenticator were you just type in the existing barcode then submit.
    Edited: January 18, 2021

4. Never thought of the possibility of distinguishing account names to the authenticator so their like for example grttt grtttt grtttr grtitt grttit, etc
    That's a problem you brought on yourself, innit?

5. would love that

-someone with 7 accts

6. you already can rename the authenticator entry... but I guess for multiboxers that doesn't work as well as it works for my accounts