1. Zero cooperation

So, a friend of mine had his account hijacked (Changing passwords, selling all chars' items, and meanwhile deleting them while making new ones with the same name so my friend cant retrieve his chars via the warmane's support). He managed to get his character back with missing items (and i'm not even talking about costy items, Im simply talking about his soulbound GEAR). He made a ticket, and a topic, either way he was declined saying he can't get any single help. And I'm here to ask, If GMs can't retrieve not even the Shadowmourne (which is not even obtainable if you complete the chain), or any other item, what can they do anyway? All I got was that they can only retrieve items that were bought via coins. I get it that he was "supposed to protect" his account with a two factor authentication, but not getting ANY help at all is really disappointing. Its supposed to be a "free" server, but all I can see is that all you help with to retrieve is your money. If you're not able to help with anything at all, idk why are people still playing here.

2. You, and your friend, received answers already.

- Only items bought with coins can be restored.
    - It is up to us to secure our accounts.
    - This is indeed free server. You can also feel free to leave.
    - Nobody forced you to pay for anything.
    - You're not the only ones who lost their gear at some point. Others have experienced it too, and they all had the same options.

I know it's annoying as hell, but try to learn from the experience.