1. Refund

Hello there.

Hope you are safe in this pandemic.

About 4 days ago I bought an item on a wrong character. I quickly opened a ticket in-game as it was the only thing I could at that time. After 2 days I got a reply from a GM saying that I was to go on support on website and have to open a ticket. I did as I was told but there was no option for "Refund" or similar on support but only ban appeal.

I then opened another ticket in-game explaining my issue again I was then told that the GMs cannot do anything as the time of refund is 24 hours, period.

I then opened another ticket in-game saying that I did what I could in my approach to make my appeal explicit but I was not answered on time, had I known where exactly I've to go I would have for sure gone there. Then at last a GM approached me and said that I have to go on general enquiry forum and have to explain my issue so here I am.

I am requesting you if you can please refund my item and can restore the points. I know it is past 24 hours but I did not know where to go. The item is sitll in my mailbox. I haven't even read my mail yet.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Character: Usamah
    Realm: Icecrown

Regards
    Osama Jamil

2. 1. You refund items using "Item misbuy" ticket, which is available if you are a donor. If you aren't, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] to get a refund.
    2. Refund is only available if you send mail/open ticket within first 24 hours of wrong purchase.
    3. Only items bought with COINS (obtained by donating money) are refundable, items bought with POINTS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.

3. This topic only will help in a sense that players/anyone can direct/give you info on how it works/what to do - no real resolution.

GM directed you to open a ticket here on site "General inquiry", so I guess do that(since it's too late for "item misbuy" ticket). Then you will have your answer.

4. I explicitly mentioned in the ticket that it was purchased by vote points and they still directed me to this forum. GMs at least should provide the players with correct information.

5. GM just redirected you to make ticket on forum, even if not for this specific case, but for future also.
    There is no point at all in your claim about GMs answer, you just extra salty due to making stupid thing and losing points.

6. I explicitly mentioned in the ticket that it was purchased by vote points and they still directed me to this forum. GMs at least should provide the players with correct information.
    there's 0 support for the point shop. pay attention next time.

7. oh man no one will refund your vote points :D

8. Refunded already. Thanks to Thorbjorn