1. Frostmourne End & Icecrown full account

Hello fellow Adventurers!,

so basically I'm seeking an answer to this question:

Q: When my characters get moved, what if my character list is already filled?
    A: We have methods of addressing this very easily. We will speak about this when the time comes.
    I'm waiting for time to come for some months and I hope it's finally here ;)

My account is full on characters @Icecrown realm for quite some time. I was waiting for this to get clarified and in fact stopped playing amidst leveling alts on Frostmourne, simply because there is no reason for me to continue since the characters are most likely going to be transferred to another account.

This certainly makes most sense for Warmane, but I am just not looking for relogging back and forth and remembering which char is on which account, not talking about complications with coins/random stuff such as heirlooms.

I was secretly hoping that there would be a possibility of expanding the maximal number (10) of characters per realm.

This would be the loveliest solution, but probably difficult or maybe not even possible at all... or maybe the easiest out of them all - I don't really have an idea, how it can be done. If it can be changed serverside (just increasing the limit) or it would actually require a modified version of the game.

In any way,
    thank you for all the answers in advance and please, keep in mind that more than anything I am trying to spark up a discussion.

Have a nice day

2. i remember them mentioning something about a website based character storage, where you could move characters to and from your character list. i don't know if that is what they decided on, or just something they were thinking about.

3. That'd be decent I guess ;) Not ideal 20+ characters per realm, but nobody would play all those at the same time anyway. Easy to "bench" inactive ones while being able to pull them back.

4. I'm interested if they will allow us to transfer characters to other accounts, obviously we would lose out on donation and voting perks but it still might be worth it. It would be easy to abuse for illegal character trading I guess, but on the other hand the people who possess well geared FM characters can be counted on the fingers of one hand anyway, so maybe they will consider it?

5. Maybe it will be used the same system which allowed players to transfer their TBC charcters to a different account (in case of 10 characters already on wotlk realm)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=430545 (check the latest 2 posts)
    Edited: February 2, 2021