Okay, so two days ago I did Icc run on my tank (10 man) and I noticed some changes in icc raid.

1. Marrowgar seems to get taunt immune at some times.
2. Lady deathwhisper also taunt immune at some occasions even tho that should be ONLY on heroic 25.
3. Gunship saurfang hitting harder on 10 heroic or it's just me? He hit me for 40k on melee as a 6k gs tank OK.
4. Deathbringer is totally IMMUNE to taunt when some tank gets a debuff. It was almost impossible to take the taunt of from other tank. I told him to stop damaging him but he was a new player... Same happened to me when he needed to take aggro. I had to stop attacking so my aggro falls down.
5. Festergut immune to taunt when he sucks that gas (3rd inhalation or 2nd can't remember). Also I couldn't taunt from the other tank when he had around 8 stack debuff, all immune and not possible at all.
6. Rotface seems to be OK but there's a problem where he randomly attacked melees even tho I had 100% aggro and i was in red cover (not yellow where it indicates I will soon lose aggro).

Valitriha spawns WAY more adds on 10 man and it becomes a nightmare for pugs.

Didn't check other bosses but what are these changes here for ? Is this Londaeron or I'm missing something ?
Also noticed that most of bosses like to change taunt to some melee or caster even tho I have 100% aggro and in red which never happened before. I even had Tot and hunter miss direction so what the hell?