1. Alterac valley

I would liek to ask if there is any chance to remove Alterac valley as an option for a BG ,since its a complete faceroll ,where hordes dont try to even do the BG itself but instead they FARM allaince players for 30 + Mins . Like i dont enjoy logging in and getting camped by the same premade for hours all day long . Or can we come with some other solution ,since BG's now have turned into HK's farm and its not enjoyable to que for RBG anymore !!!!!!!

2. Which BG is not a faceroll since the introduction of cross-realm BGs?

3. by faceroll i mean - multiboxer's / premade that join to farm Kills only ! :)

4. Man it is what it is, you already have other options to queue - like non-random bgs, or the call to arms bg.
    We all suffer from that, but we suffer more from people like you (on the alliance side that is)

5. Man it is what it is, you already have other options to queue - like non-random bgs, or the call to arms bg.
    We all suffer from that, but we suffer more from people like you (on the alliance side that is)
    Mercenary mode cannot be disabled when you queue for specific Battlegrounds. If you are Alliance and you only want to play as Alliance, you have no other options other than queuing for Random Battlegrounds.

As for dealing with farmers in AV, if you ever get placed on their team, cap the graveyards and do not be afraid to encourage others to do the same. Just keep in mind you will need to stay in combat because they will attempt to kick you through reporting.

6. Your entire statement starts with false statement.
    First mercenary mode is not mandatory, you disable that from My Account> Settings > and uncheck opt-in mercenery mode.
    And on your statement with farmers, well bad luck amigo, you can't do anything and ranting in the forum won't really change the situation. Maybe its time to find some nice pvp oriented people and start farming back, you know.

And that brings me to the real issue, people. People either act misinformed or use a bit of information to support their cause.
    You are not happy you are being ganged on the middle graveyard in Alterac, well stop going there and move your *** to other objectives. You blame horde premades and weak alliance players for this situation when you are part of the problem and not of the solution. Do you know how many games i (as a disc priest/uh dk) was the only one standing on a tower to guard alone watching how bunch of whining guys don't even try to come and help me do the objective and maybe earn us a win.

Change your mentality, change your playstyle and maybe this will stop being an issue.
    Same goes with raiding. No matter how much GS they require for a low raid if you only have made fos pos > ICC > RC don't expect to be very welcome in ulduar raid even if full bis!
    Edited: January 22, 2021

7. Alterac valley is the worst battleground ever. Horde mostly wins here because Alliance doesn't know what to do here nor do I. So I always pray to god I get into any bg besides this one. It's a nightmare and very very boring + lasts for god knows how much.

8. If you are referring to my post about the inability to disable Mercenary mode when queuing for specific Battlegrounds, I welcome you to test it yourself. The Original Poster's complaint is legitimate. Guilds such as "idk gotta farm" has been known to abuse Alterac Valley at the detriment of other players. There is not a whole lot that can be done about it unless the developers allow players to blacklist certain Battlegrounds. Aside from that, the best we can do is to spread awareness and refuse to play along with such abusive tactics.

9. Horde doesn't follow directions well big brains lose bg. gy kills and defense is the only way we win av or any bg for that matter so I'll take it. Spending 6 hrs trying to just complete the daily and you'll understand.