1. 2.7k gs - RDF - cant queue NORMALS - 'you need better equipment'

It seems like a bug. Because with my 2.7k gs i still cant rdf normals. How to fix it?

2. Lies, you can queue NORMALS even non 80 level so come on.
    You can't queue HCs thou, as by my knowledge you need ~176ilevel average.

3. I'm talking about NORMALS that's why i create this topic. It seems like a bug and maybe someone know how to fix it. Open your eyes before answering.

4. I'm talking about NORMALS that's why i create this topic. It seems like a bug and maybe someone know how to fix it. Open your eyes before answering.
    It's not a bug. RDF checks for your average itemlevel, not your gearscore. Heirlooms for example are itemlvl 1, regardless of the gearscore they provide, and thus usually prevent people from queueing rdf due to the ****ty ilvl they have.

5. But why i can enter FoS and PoS manually (just fly to ICC and enter) and can't rdf?

6. Why don't you tell us what error you are getting instead of making us play guess?

7. Because toc and icc dungeons(NORMALS) require 180average ilvl

8. Why don't you tell us what error you are getting instead of making us play guess?
    I wrote my problem above. And few mins ago i figured out that i can enter to dungens manually. But rdf still not working.

9. Well, because manualy you can form group and do whatever you want. By using RDF system, you suposed to have minimum lvl of gear to not be dead weight for 4 other ppl

10. Well, because manualy you can form group and do whatever you want. By using RDF system, you suposed to have minimum lvl of gear to not be dead weight for 4 other ppl
    Didn't know that. Thank you!

11. What part of this message did you not understand?

12. What part of this message did you not understand?

Just read messages above. So stop being toxic and asking stupid questions. People hepled me already.