1. Returning player, how is the situation here?

I want to play here on Lordaeron again since many years i don't play WoW anymore... how is the situation on this server? I know in pvp it's pretty bad cause crossrealm bgs/arenas with Icecrown. Is it still worth playing here? Tell me your thoughts!

2. yes,but if u want pvp/pve go ally they dominating in wg and wpvp on horde side only pve

3. In my experience on lordaeron i played for horde 1 year pvp and that was the biggest mistake ever.
    -wintergrasp- horde side full of multiboxers and yes they losing almost every wg thank god i changed faction.
    -for the alliance raids- humiliating orgrimmar every day ,kiting thrall and vol jin to the orgrimmar aution house then camping whole city 30 min after killing thrall
    -wpvp- no comment
    this is whole horde pvp on lordaeron

4. PvE wise its great, lots of players and a good community to experience wotlk

5. -for the alliance raids- humiliating orgrimmar every day ,kiting thrall and vol jin to the orgrimmar aution house then camping whole city 30 min after killing thrall
    Who are you humiliating exactly when nobody cares?
    It's like you're seeking attention in middle of Orgrimmar and nobody is interested in giving it.
    Makes you look desperate, if anything.
    -wintergrasp- horde side full of multiboxers and yes they losing almost every wg thank god i changed faction.
    Must've forgotten Disgusdean camping WG entrance whenever you lose.
    Check Archavon's log, Horde had it more than you did. :)
    -wpvp- no comment
    If you won't, I will.
    WPvP consists of Alliance going to camp Tarren Mill / STV / Tanaris.
    If any of the Horde cares (which people rarely do because - continue reading) and come to defend, Alliance will come in twice the number because that's how good they are.
    Alliance lose? =>increase number and go spam Horde global after winning
    Alliance win? =>go spam Horde global
    After that Horde will leave and go gank Alliance settlements.

As it was said before me, if you want PvP, Lordaeron isn't the place for it. What little PvP there was, desire for it was killed with crossrealm.
    PvE is great and a lot better than on Icecrown from what I hear.
    Edited: January 23, 2021

6. I want to play here on Lordaeron again since many years i don't play WoW anymore... how is the situation on this server? I know in pvp it's pretty bad cause crossrealm bgs/arenas with Icecrown. Is it still worth playing here? Tell me your thoughts!
    KEK PvP on Lord is acutally so much better cause of cross realm - finally you dont wait forver for BGs :D and can actually gear up

Only thing that it made harder are Arenas - but those already were hard before since so many ppl are full Wratful on Lord in PvP cause their characters are super old :D when getting Wrath was piece of cake :D

I can't say much about current Lord since I play on Ice for almost 1y exclusive now

But if you wanna PUG PvE go Icecrown

If you have time to invest into PvE Guild then maybe Lordareon

If you like PvP still I would prefer Icecrown since is easier to gear

It really depends on how much masochistic you are TBH :D

More masochistic = Lord
    Less masochistic = Ice

GL :D

7. KEK PvP on Lord is acutally so much better cause of cross realm - finally you dont wait forver for BGs :D and can actually gear up

Only thing that it made harder are Arenas - but those already were hard before since so many ppl are full Wratful on Lord in PvP cause their characters are super old :D when getting Wrath was piece of cake :D

I can't say much about current Lord since I play on Ice for almost 1y exclusive now

But if you wanna PUG PvE go Icecrown

If you have time to invest into PvE Guild then maybe Lordareon

If you like PvP still I would prefer Icecrown since is easier to gear

It really depends on how much masochistic you are TBH :D

More masochistic = Lord
    Less masochistic = Ice

GL :D
    Since they added Frostmourne to crossrealm alliance queues have been increased to roughly pre-crossrealm length (at average). Horde still has the same instant/near-instant queue like they always had. I've pvped here on and off for like 3-4 years so I have an ounce of experience with the queues.

8. Disgudean or what the name is horde. He and the abraxx something mboxer is always in wg and ard literaly the only reason why horde holds it more than the ally side. I don't think you're WG often so you could see for yourself. During active EU times where none of these mboxers are online the battle just tight but would rarely tilt on the horde side. I suggest you join WG more starting at 10ST. No mboxers. Your best against ours, I don't think the situation will make the log you are so proud about relevant.