1. MM Hunter lvl 80 GS 2803 without DPS!

Hi!!

I don't know why I can't do a great thing when I am on an instance. My DPS is 480.0, my Damage is 935-1106 with Drakkari Hungint Bow and Iceblade Arrow. there are someway to increase that? I can't buy better bows in vendors and in AH there aren't better bow...

The only way is to do a lot of PVP until I can buy Deadly Gladiator's Longbow?? And to do that, how can you possibly get the Arena Points? Each victory gives 25 and that bow costs 4.500. It means 180 victories, really?

I am a completely noob to this game, this is my first time in lvl 80, I searched a lot of info but I couldn't find something...

Thanks!

2. Via gear obtained in RDF HC / FoS PoS HoR N/HC.

Other than that, read class guide to further improve your DPS (on the meters).

3. Buy Rowan's rifle of silver bullets from the auction house. Should last you for quite some time even though it has tank stats. Thank me later.

4. Yeah, looks like it's not a gear problem.

Try reading few guides, so you know talents/glyphs/gear to use. Which spells and when to use them. That will probably add another 0 at the end of your DPS.

5. starter rotation for noobs: keep hunters mark up, open rapid fire then serpent sting, chimera aimed shot and spam steady shots, then its priority of whatever comes up first : chimera -> aimed -> steady shot

theres more to it on end game, but youre not there yet.