So i have been reading some topics reading what moderaters said and all that stuff. I i just wanna addres some things whats going on lately and actually over months. There are certain problems around merc mode just to clearify it was implemented for shorter bg queus for allaince, sure fine but then again ppl are on allaince for double trinkets, but then again it actaully doesnt matter that much anymore alot has been changed over the year. I seen comments on a Topic where ppl say it feels wrong to be on horde side, but that is completly not the case anymore. I have been playing on Allaince and on Horde and i can say playing on horde is much more enjoyable to play on. Fact. For reasons like AV and even Rbg. I am maining Allaince and i legit feel like i get forced to use merc mode i legit feel like i have to switch over to horde, for me it is not possible to play without merc mode and just to talk about that why do i get forced to use it. The system has so many holes in where allaince just seems so wrong actually this time. I do get other ppl have other opinions but then again i saw a comment from a moderator where he/she said:
It isn't just one side, as far as I'm aware. It fills in empty Battleground spots with the opposing faction. All that happens is that hardly ever (or never) it's a case that there are too many Horde for too few Alliance queued, it's the opposite that happens, so Alliances are pulled to the Horde side to fill that group. You seem to be under the impression that Alliance turns on Mercenary mode and gets to pick to play as Horde, when that's not what happens, it's an automated shuffling to fill gaps.
This is so wrong on so many levels, never have i ever been on allaince side as horde, and lets be real excuse me now but who actually cares if merc mode is for both sides cause we damn know its not the case right now. The point im making is why do many ppl get forced to turn on merc mode to have "fun" in bgs, to not get "farmed" in bgs to actually do "SOMETHING" in bgs. So many times i see ppl left and right leaving and joining and then the battleground doesnt even get filled up properly to have the slightest chance for a win since there is no chance to farm the enemy ppl for hks. Either i get on Allaince side and can say "gg wp, im afk" or i get on Horde side and can have somewhat of fun. Why is this so called system so unbalanced in so many ways.
Just one thing i dont wanna go into all those premades and such or pvp guilds once again pointless.
like for the love of god please do something. Its unreal. Im not saying turn on merc mode for horde since this doesnt solve the problem but make something Horde has been dominating AVs for to long now, actually ever since merc mode has been enabled aswell as horde got much more active. And yet u STILL can disable it agian or am i so wrong about that for horde if it doesnt work and assuming horde players will actaully enable it too for Rbg reasons.
Really interrested how some ppl see it.