1. delete grey items macro

hi, anyone have macro for deleting grey items?
    I tried
    /run for b=0,4 do for s=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b) do l=GetContainerItemLink(b,s) if l then _,_,r=GetItemInfo(l) if (r==0) then PickupContainerItem(b,s) DeleteCursorItem() end end end end

/run for b=0,4 do for s=0,GetContainerNumSlots(b)do local i=GetContainerItemLink(b,s)if i and select(3,GetItemInfo(i))==0 then PickupContainerItem(b,s)DeleteCursorItem()end;end; end

/run local i,n=0;for b=0,4 do for s=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b) do ClearCursor();i={GetContainerItemInfo(b,s)};n=i[7];if n and string.find(n,"9d9d9d") then PickupContainerItem(b,s); DeleteCursorItem() end end end

those work on other private servers, they used to work on retail and the last works on classic. but not here, not on warmane, not on the best scripted private server....

2. those work on other private servers, they used to work on retail and the last works on classic. but not here, not on warmane, not on the best scripted private server....
    Somebody correct me, if I'm wrong, but isn't this intended here?

3. commands to delete items/gear has been disabled on purpose as far as I know

4. They were disabled, if I recall, after people kept repeatedly falling for harmful macros, and then came to us wanting Staff to fix the mess they created themselves.

5. Not sure if this will be useful or not, but you can try using SellJunk Addon to easily clear out grey items on vendors

6. Loot filter addon deletes grey items. And sells them if you wish with one click.