1. Paladin is to hard

As a new player, this class seem very hard to use. I Can't even pull more than 5 mobs and I have to heal myself because I dont have an AoE. When I'm low hp, I cant escape because my class is to slow so im forced to stay and die. I only have one attack. In pvp, every other class is running away while doing damage. Priests heal more than me, warriors do more dps than me. Druids are better tanks. I think paladins needs a lot of skill and work to be useful like others. So dont recommend this class for new players.

2. if paladin is hard for u, then better dont try any another class

p.s. pick a class to play by your own orientation in irl what u are or what u want to be: fighter, sneaky bastard or mage etc

3. As a new player, this class seem very hard to use. I Can't even pull more than 5 mobs and I have to heal myself because I dont have an AoE. When I'm low hp, I cant escape because my class is to slow so im forced to stay and die. I only have one attack. In pvp, every other class is running away while doing damage. Priests heal more than me, warriors do more dps than me. Druids are better tanks. I think paladins needs a lot of skill and work to be useful like others. So dont recommend this class for new players.
    Hello Friend!

What talents are you using? / Do you know what talents are?

What gear are you wearing = items on you?

What is your level?

What spells you use in fights? / Do you know how to use spells?

How do you move in game? / You turning by mouse / keyboard?

You mouseclicker / using hotkeys?

Whats your experience with WoW / RPG?

Here on Icecrown realm many gear dependend classes are pretty hard to level because you outlevel your gear extremely fast. I found it way easier to level all my alts on Lordareon before I had Gold to buy gear (weapons on Pala / War) or Hierlooms

Ret Pally is (when having at least decent Quest gear for coresponding level) one of the BEST classes to level!! AoE is insane (with Seal of Command) you can tank multiple enemies for days, you have movement speed bonus from talents, infinite mana with Blessing of Wisdom (almost never use Might in leveling before getting talent for mana regen from Judgements).

Basically you are an unstopable force and it gets better and better higher level you are. This is all is if you PLAY RETRIBUTION!

I have no experience with leveling as Holy or Prot. Actually I tried Prot once and it was really bad ... holy I played a bit only in vanilla x)

Hope this helps!

My suggestion - google some leveling guides for retribuition in WotLK :)

1) Use Seal of Command
    2) Use Blessing of Wisdom
    3) Get really good 2H weapon every 5 (10) levels from Quest / Dungeon
    4) Don't pull more then 3 mobs unless you fully geared in at least greens from no more then 5 (10) levels ago
    5) Heal :D even during fight - unless mobs have stun / CC / interrupt

Be CAREFUL about pulling range mobs = casters in Westfall - they are pain in the *** for EVERYONE! :D

Prefer pulling stupid meele mobs :D easiest way to level - get skinning and farm Beasts :D you get skins + experience + loot!

Good luck!

4. U seem like a new player that is using holy spec to lvl.Change to ret if u wanna lvl.They are not hard just if u are new player u need to learn a bit.

5. so why u even play pala then? i mean if i wanted to create dps i would take fwarr,huntard or similar coz its obv palas lack of dmg and they are only good as tanks and healers if u know how to play.And if u play ret coz of lvling in raid u will lack of dmg.

6. The amount of lolrets saying ret is easier than arcane mage though. Retribution is far from a low dps spec in pve. While face rolling may net you some damage done, there would still be quite some room for improvement. Priority system alone requires more thought than 11112. All of this is without taking into account having to use all your hand spells, swapping auras midfight, watching the aggro and health of not only yourself, using loh and aura mastery, juggling librams, etc. Doing damage although harder than an arcane mage is still pretty easy. Being good with all your utility so you are actually worth picking for a raid group is not.

7. Retribution is far from a low dps spec in pve. While face rolling may net you some damage done, there would still be quite some room for improvement. Priority system alone requires more thought than 11112.
    I recreated the "priority system" with an autohotkey macro. I figure 99% of palas have done the same?

8. Is your AHK macro easier to write and/or execute than a castsequence?
    EDIT: Even with a priority macro as you imply it would still be suboptimal unless you consider whiffed divine storms and consecrations as not a big deal :)
    Edited: January 24, 2021

9. Sure. I just hold the key, I don't even have to spam it. castsequences are purposely gimped so they can not be used to automate gameplay.

10. Sure. I just hold the key, I don't even have to spam it. castsequences are purposely gimped so they can not be used to automate gameplay.
    So risking a suspension by bypassing in-game anti-automation mechanics and having to deal with possible ban appeals is easier than spamming a button? Because last time I checked it was considered a gray area that is dealt with on a case-by-case basis. That is assuming the sentinel doesn't make you retire first. You do you, buddy.

11. Autohotkey, as far as I know, is perfectly legal. For some classes it's a must in pvp and you won't find anybody at the top ratings who doesn't use it in some capacity.

It's automation without hitting keys (such as automatic spell interrupt) that is bannable... and even then, most teams do it.

12. The amount of lolrets saying ret is easier than arcane mage though. Retribution is far from a low dps spec in pve. While face rolling may net you some damage done, there would still be quite some room for improvement. Priority system alone requires more thought than 11112. All of this is without taking into account having to use all your hand spells, swapping auras midfight, watching the aggro and health of not only yourself, using loh and aura mastery, juggling librams, etc. Doing damage although harder than an arcane mage is still pretty easy. Being good with all your utility so you are actually worth picking for a raid group is not.
    I think the "lolret" stuff is more in terms of pvp, where people say they can go into a random bg and press 2 buttons to win.

Except random bgs are very much NOT indicative of skillful pvp, because anyone with 2 working brain cells knows that random bgs is often an uncoordinated mess that is full of trollers and **** players who have no clue how their own class works, let alone others.

13. It's quite entertaining when most of the ones complaining are probably undergeared and/or with close to zero resilience, I'm sure. Yes, a ret hurts when he is allowed to stay on you with wings up, especially while you're wearing unequal/pve gear. If only they knew they are able to negate that with so much crap, ranging from spellsteal, to purges, disarms, heals, roots, stuns, even basically any slow. Most of the time fighting a ret is a personal choice aside from wpvp perhaps where they can run you down.
    EDIT: Reply @ Gamethrower

14. I recreated the "priority system" with an autohotkey macro. I figure 99% of palas have done the same?
    I guess you don't mind losing 20% overall dps with your AHK macro, do you? Because that's exactly what's happening when you blindly spam the priority list, ignoring correct Sequencing.

There's a huge gap in DPS between a facerolling Ret and one that is able to play it to the maximum potential.

12 Last