1. <h> icc nm discord pugs!

Hey there,

we are currently building a discord server that should help you guys find Icc (NM atm) Pugs with groups which are capable of clearing in about 90 minutes.

FOREWORD:

I will tell you something about me beforehand.
    I`ve bin playing this patch for years and years and just recently moved here from a german private server, which just closed its gates.
    We managed to get server second LOD 15% buffed there.
    I`ve cleared ICC 25 HC on almost every class.

So coming from a server where i was used to clear Icc HC in about 90 minutes, I was in shook when i joined this server.
    Groups with people above 264ilvl wiping their way through Icc NM and often just downing 6/12.
    So i watched out for some discord servers where i could apply for pugs, but could hardly find any. Either their invitelinks where expired or it were some HC pugs with crazy gear requirements.

So i did manage to clear Icc 10 NM with Pugs for the last 4 weeks, but it involved a ton of researching; 2 hours at it`s best spent looking for good people. People with proper gems + enchants, people with proper talenttrees and achivements that weren`t a Kingslayer from 3 years, even though the character only had 5k of Gearscore.

NOW TO THE DISCORD SERVER:

So going through all of this, i decided to build up a semi casual (NM atm, might progress into 6/12HC and further) Horde raiding discord, where people that actually know how to play the game, get into reliable Icc Fullruns!

Here is how it will work:
    You can apply for raids which will be announced on the server. We got no scedule yet, just expect Icc pugs around 18:00 - 20:00 ST, that will be announced 24h at min. in advance.
    Our focus is clearly set on clearing raids instead of gearing characters!

There is going to be a ranking system, which shows us and you, which people already cleared the instance with us > which people you can relie on.
    This should offer those people the opportunity, to get involved in full run pugs without having to have tons of gear and without the danger of running into people that are very geared, but might just bought a character, without knowing how to play it.

Look at it as a smaller improved global/lfg chat

If you are interested in building a reliable raiding community without the liability of joining a guild, you can feel free to join and apply at:
    https://discord.gg/GhdRxe9g
    Edited: October 8, 2023

2. Hi, this discord link is out-dated. I'd like to join but link doesn't work.