1. reborn of frostwolf

hi i know most populatin times of frostwolf like 12000 + it was amazing...
    after i get bad nerfs to my shaman we left warmane and who feels like me
    i hope they open fresh mop whit true fixs will be more better then wotlk

2. I don't see this ever happening.

It's rather clear Warmane doesn't care much for MoP. If they did, Frostwolf would be bug free or at least the grand majority of bugs.

Others such as yourself have supported the concept of a fresh MoP server. Unfortunately, Warmane has nothing to gain from this. It's not as popular as WotLK, thus it won't be as profitable.

3. Well
    I lost hope
    Classic bc is coming out and soon there will be woltk classic too.
    Pretty sure no one know what to do
    Release new servers and take advantage of time between blizzard classic releases or just w8 for blizzard pass woltk and try republic your servers? Well good luck with that bois I'm sure warmane will w8 for blizzard classic cata release and refresh woltk again XD
    Well myself just w8 for classic woltk then I'm gonna progress woltk cata and mop again (bug free) :D

4. I don't see this ever happening.

It's rather clear Warmane doesn't care much for MoP. If they did, Frostwolf would be bug free or at least the grand majority of bugs.
    There is a possibility that a seasonal mop realm (like Frostmourne) will be started in the future with Frostwolf being the realm where the characters are moved at season end, but in order to do that more work and content is needed.
    Either way, the realm isnt abandoned and work is being done

5. There is a possibility that a seasonal mop realm (like Frostmourne) will be started in the future with Frostwolf being the realm where the characters are moved at season end, but in order to do that more work and content is needed.

You will have more luck with a FUN realm 100x exp

6. There is a possibility that a seasonal mop realm (like Frostmourne) will be started in the future with Frostwolf being the realm where the characters are moved at season end, but in order to do that more work and content is needed.
    I haven't seen any recent updates in the change/devlog, so that's what I'm basing my opinions on.

I think that yes, end game content on Frostwolf should be fully functional before launching a season MoP server.

7. You will have more luck with a FUN realm 100x exp
    Lol hell yeah lego cloaks and hc wf gear for everyone!

8. There is a possibility that a seasonal mop realm (like Frostmourne) will be started in the future with Frostwolf being the realm where the characters are moved at season end, but in order to do that more work and content is needed.
    I can't speak for anyone else but I know my buddies and me wouldn't play another seasonal. Frostwolf needs a reset. That's all

9. I can't speak for anyone else but I know my buddies and me wouldn't play another seasonal. Frostwolf needs a reset. That's all
    Resetting Frostwolf would be inconvenient for both players and devs.