1. PaymentWall Verification

So Ive been playing Warmane for 11 years. Way back when it used to be Molten-WoW. They used to use Skrill for donations and now they are using PaymentWall. My question is, why is PaymentWall suddenly asking me to upload my ID and card info? They say its for "account verification and security" but that makes no sense to me. By uploading my info online, I am literally providing them with my name,address, and credit card info. Sounds PHISHY to me. Needless to say, I doubt I will be donating anymore. Wanted to know if any of you had any issues as well.

2. And this is why I use paysafecards. Paymentwall tends to ask for full ID and CC infos, which most of users, simply put, don't like it. For a good reason as well.

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/paymentwall.com

It's not just the info that they ask. Processing payments takes surprisingly long time, considering what the company is about, online payments.

3. Use any prepaid card option that you have available. Paymentwall is **** at handling credit cards, they're so painfully slow.

4. I had the same problem . Plus being i'm in the states my debit card keep getting flagged . I use DG prepaid

5. I had the same problem . Plus being i'm in the states my debit card keep getting flagged . I use DG prepaid
    That's because credit cards and debit cards aren't the same thing or interchangeable.

6. I didnt want to open a new thread so il slide this here.

Could anyone tell me whats up with this is it account problem or a country/ip and is there any way to get past this ?

Payment system was blocked for you.
    Dear User,

The verification process we have in place is to combat fraudulent activity and to make sure there are no problems. We apologize for all the inconvenience this may have caused.

7. yea this paymentwall are made only to collect data and block ppl, its a lie for me that they need verification to be sure you are not terrorist as well, i refuse to give em my personal data and end up block for visa till i verificate all my personal data, & gues what i am not gonna donate . if i can pay with my card everywhere why i need verification here?? so yea crapy platform !

8. Indeed. The things I've heard about Paymentwall are atrocious. If Warmane switched to a more trustworthy platform (e.g. PayPal), I (and most likely many, many other users) would be more inclined to donate.

I always donate with CVS pharmacy cards. I can just throw some cash in, practically untraceable and zero hiccups so far. But it'd be much more convenient if I didn't have to drive 40 minutes to get a 32 slot bag...

9. can you use a universal pre loaded gift card/debit card that is not associated to a checking account or credit account? that feels the safest to me.

10. I didnt want to open a new thread so il slide this here.

Could anyone tell me whats up with this is it account problem or a country/ip and is there any way to get past this ?
    Is there any way to get past this problem, its been more than couple of months since i asked this question. Can i get in touch with someone from Warmane who could help me with this or its justa lost case ?

11. Did you contact Paymentwall's support to question them what's the reason for their blocking you?

12. Did you contact Paymentwall's support to question them what's the reason for their blocking you?
    To be honest i wanted to ask here first i saw couple of people with same problem but noone of them wrote if they found a fix or whats the problem at the first place.

Pwall is kinda shady with all the informations they ask, when you click the option for enquiry they ask you to upload a picture of your ID or credit card. And i didnt really understand that part to be honest

13. any prepaid form of payment would let you avoid all that non sense.

14. any prepaid form of payment would let you avoid all that non sense.
    This is the only payment i can use. I figured out the problem, i tried to to use paymentwall back when it was blocked in my country so they kinda flaged me out. Il contact them and try to figure it out with them. Friend of mine loged from my pc with his account and its working fine for him so its not a country, id , ip problem.