1. The new guy

Hello guys
    I just started downloading the game and just wanted to ask you if this is a good server to start playing at this point?
    Should I go Allies or Horde or just play what I enjoy most?
    Haven't been playing for a few years so I kinda don't remember much things anymore.

2. If leveling isn't something you are afraid of, then yes this is the right server. Other than that, play what you like.

3. Hello guys
    I just started downloading the game and just wanted to ask you if this is a good server to start playing at this point?
    Should I go Allies or Horde or just play what I enjoy most?
    Haven't been playing for a few years so I kinda don't remember much things anymore.

Ally for PvP/PvE, Horde only for PvE, they are trash in PvP. :) Just choose. :D

4. Played pvp for horde 1 year and i know situation there, ye i agree with you alexandru58.

5. Ally for PvP/PvE, Horde only for PvE, they are trash in PvP. :) Just choose. :D
    It's thrash until you get beaten by someone who bought full wratful gear for his unh dk. Then you will cry again how unbalanced it is. I know.

6. Alliance and play bgs pelease, only horde play bgs low level. I dont know why