1. UNFAIR BGs.

I never thought i would post something on the forum, but it's getting ridicolous..
    So, i've played on Frostmourne (HORDE side) since deadly season, and i reached 2.3k rating with my feral and enhancement on season rele, lots of fun with my friends and we were really enjoying the pvp experience, usually bgs were 50/50 win/loss which is kinda optimal i guess, the problem is that since the new season started we figured out that in every single bg we get in, there's lots of people from blackrock, i know they are equally present on each side, but the thing is.. that the majority of people playing on that "fun" server usually play alliance for PVP, the few that play on horde side seem to be, well, "not that good", also.. blackrock people get access to every enchant and gems and also professions for free, why are they allowed to play with us?
    i know i'm not the only one bothered because i saw a lot of people reporting this... i have yet to win a bg since the start of the season and it's getting so frustrating, I really really hope all of this will change in the future and frostmourne retains its own bg system like the arena ladder.
    I got to the point of writing this because i'm starting to not enjoy playing anymore, i have few time to log in and play and gearing the character is becoming impossible.

sorry for english mistakes, i'm italian.

2. I got it. This is a problem everywhere.
    For me it's - check tab - too many blackrock at ali - should I leave?
    Not because they are good. Most of the time they are just rele vs full wf horde.

3. How people got their gear shouldn't ever be pertinent - if you're better than them, where their gear came from won't make a difference. How "good" or bad" they are and where they're coming from falls in the same case - if you're in a Battleground or "solo queuing" arenas, you're accepting the randomness of who you'll get grouped with, including "bad" ones.

The only factor that could be considered an issue is gear disparity in Battlegrounds, and that was addressed in the last devlog.