1. Trade charecter question

Hello. I was thinking about selling a few characters in the Warmane marketplace. I couldn’t understand how the pricing of a charecter works? I realise that professions, mounts, etc don’t affect its price, but what about charecters with bis gear? I was wondering if there is a fixed price for charecters with one bis item. Like does a bis item have fixed price (like 18 coins per bis item) when selling it in the marketplace?

2. Items that arent boe are the ones htat bump the price up, they are based on warmanes marketplace

3. An easy rule of thumb is 30 coins + about 0.8*store price of the items. That should give you a pretty close estimate of a character's trade cost, within a few coins.
    So if you have 10 bis items, it would cost about 30 * 10 * 0.8 * 23 = 214.

4. Just small detail - you can not set price lower than it pops, store items have same cost.
    So it's 30 + 10 * 23 = 260.

5. Unless they recently changed that, trade prices/item are a little lower, you get a bis character about 40 coins cheaper off trade, as opposed to just buying a full bis set from the store. That's why a character with 1 bis item costs 48 coins, and not 53, and with 2 bis items 66. There's some rounding done, but the price / item is roughly 80% of its store price. You break even at about 8 items / naked char with shadowmourne (leaving aside the mounts, achievements, prof, leveling, reps that you would't get via the store route)