1. 3 month with the female characters problem

Hello all,

Right now i put my problem in the bugtracker (https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/98487) and 3 month pass from that. The GM from that time say to me that need to put the bug and put all the info.

But now, not only I lost equipment. Now the server show 6 character, but only can be selected 3 (my female ones are gone). They were my best ones, with gold, equipment, reputations and proffesions 450/450.

I play here since MOLTEN, and when the server was "melted" i came again to play.

Please help.

2. Have you tried removing your cache folder?

3. But now, not only I lost equipment. Now the server show 6 character, but only can be selected 3 (my female ones are gone). They were my best ones, with gold, equipment, reputations and proffesions 450/450.
    It shows on Icecrown that I have 10 characters, while in fact, I have only 9. It can sometimes show different/old/out of date amount of characters.

Are you absolutely, 100% sure, that you're the only person with access to the account? You haven't shared it with anybody?

Your Saskea is now level 72, with gear. Two new achievements within 2 days.
    Your Ilhiria is fully geared, achieved several new raid achievements past few days.
    Your Sonora is also fully geared, several raid/dungeon achievements gained on past few days.

What it looks like, if you still haven't gotten your characters back, somebody has access to your account, and has sold your characters right under your nose.

4. Have you tried removing your cache folder?
    Yes... and nothing. 3 of 6 characters...

5. Go check your marketplace transactions. someone probably sold your toons.

6. It shows on Icecrown that I have 10 characters, while in fact, I have only 9. It can sometimes show different/old/out of date amount of characters.

Are you absolutely, 100% sure, that you're the only person with access to the account? You haven't shared it with anybody?

Your Saskea is now level 72, with gear. Two new achievements within 2 days.
    Your Ilhiria is fully geared, achieved several new raid achievements past few days.
    Your Sonora is also fully geared, several raid/dungeon achievements gained on past few days.

What it looks like, if you still haven't gotten your characters back, somebody has access to your account, and has sold your characters right under your nose.
    If this is true, its super weird... Im the only one with the acces to my account. Its more, I had the 2 step to enter my account that I deactivate 1 day ago (searching for variables of this bug or whatever).

The characters with new achivements... they have like all when i used them.
    Edited: January 27, 2021

7. Have you checked the history of your account?

https://www.warmane.com/account/history
    Yes... "Authentication requested" or disable (for me) is the only topic.

8. Yes... "Authentication requested" or disable (for me) is the only topic.
    check the trading tab.

9. check the trading tab.
    Well... yea... someone trade them. I dnt know how if I have the "2 step system".

10. If your two factor authentication system is configured to use your email, someone may have accessed it also.

In any case the staff should take this seriously and see where the coins went to.

11. Well... yea... someone trade them. I dnt know how if I have the "2 step system".
    imo it sounds like someone you live with has been ****ing with you for quite some time, first by deleting your items, and now by trading your toons. would also explain how they got around 2fa. wouldn't need to authenticate if you are already logged in on your browser.

12. imo it sounds like someone you live with has been ****ing with you for quite some time, first by deleting your items, and now by trading your toons. would also explain how they got around 2fa. wouldn't need to authenticate if you are already logged in on your browser.
    No. In june 2020 I change passwords in a lot of things. And with my fiance, I dnt have that type of problem.

Again, I use the "2 step" and this happend.

13. No. In june 2020 I change passwords in a lot of things. And with my fiance, I dnt have that type of problem.

Again, I use the "2 step" and this happend.
    And in three months you never thought about something but an incredibly specific bug being the possible cause of you losing your specificly good toons and nothing else?

Like your account is bound to be a donor. You never checked the history, armory or anything? That's like you wake up in the morning with your keys gone and the only thing you're able to imagine happening is that there must've been a wormhole sucking em up while you slept. Not that there might've been some more or less obvious possibilities. No, nothing but an obscure solution.

Just sounds extremely weird to me.

14. There is the possibility that you have a 'keylogger' installed on your computer...

12 Last