1. new 80 gear?

Undead Rogue. Only interested in pvp. How do I get good gear? exotic gear purveyor on sun strider has good stuff but I don't get how to buy it. I'd lose attack power and some other stat if I get their sword at exalted rep. their head armor enchant will be good. the horde expedition QMs don't have anything I can use. How can I get gear to fight in BG or world pvp?

2. You can craft some starting stuff with Leatherworking
    You can check out Auction House
    You will need at minimum Knights of the Ebon Blade and Son's of Hodir reputation, good enchants there. Also some items, same as Kirin'tor, Wyrmrest Accord and Argent Dawn reputations. Might be helpful to grind these reputations.

You can do some "ICC rep farm", get yourself a ring.

You can farm honor any way you can(BG spam, Wintergrasp) and buy top PvP items(off-sets) in Orgrimmar

You can do some arena games, get some Arena Points and rating, buy PvP set parts, weapons (Wrathful)

You can do dungeons, for example FoS/PoS/HoR for some items which will help you.

As every class uses some PvE items in PvP you will have to find a way to get them, be it raiding, selling gold or donating.