1. The best ret pal warmane help!!

Hello friends I am looking for the best paladins of this server so that they can help me according to their experience and professionalism playing this game. And I want him to be focused on something that many of us care about DPS. I'm new and I would like to do as much as possible. Please I require your knowledge in the area. Starting with the rotation as some say it is good to load the seal with a 1-handed weapon, others not ... Some say it is good to start with Cruzader Strike - Judgment Burst Divine Storm Etc! What would be the final rotation of a pro paladin? Is it worth loading the seal with a fast weapon? And then bursar? Is it worth accumulating 5 charges of the SOV with 2H weapon and then Burstear or is it better to roll CS - Judgment - Burst from the start? Regarding equipment Currently in Warmane who would be a better paladin Hibryd-Agi - Force? Friends, I invite you to share your knowledge, it would help too much and pass your knowledge on to a young player who wants to progress and be like you. Greetings.

2. You always have 2-handed equipped at all times, unless you are doing something specific, not related to dps.

Dont worry about opener that much, depending on boss, you can do 1 autoattack, then pop CDs. Or Judgement from range, close gap, CDs and go priority list as you are in range. Not a thing to give too much thought, you can do that when in all other important areas you are doing good. As to what is "priority list", check out some guides. Also more "technical"(important) info there, about talents, stat caps, glyphs, everything you need.

You do not wait for your seal to stack to 5. By that time your trinkets/procs/BL will have gone to waste, at least partially. Burst as you start.

Paladin DPS is really straightforward, since it's just a half of your job.

Better is Agility builds, there are limits and specific items. While you are gearing agility items are pretty nice, but you don't actively pursue them. I'd let other classes that use agility get them, since it's a group effort and you win by playing a lot of raids instead of winning an item in one raid.

You can go in Armory, check out PvE ladder, snoop in to those guilds, look at some retri paladins. Pretty much any guild in first page will do, you will notice a trend in gearing on retri palas there.

3. You always have 2-handed equipped at all times, unless you are doing something specific, not related to dps.

Dont worry about opener that much, depending on boss, you can do 1 autoattack, then pop CDs. Or Judgement from range, close gap, CDs and go priority list as you are in range. Not a thing to give too much thought, you can do that when in all other important areas you are doing good. As to what is "priority list", check out some guides. Also more "technical"(important) info there, about talents, stat caps, glyphs, everything you need.

You do not wait for your seal to stack to 5. By that time your trinkets/procs/BL will have gone to waste, at least partially. Burst as you start.

Paladin DPS is really straightforward, since it's just a half of your job.

Better is Agility builds, there are limits and specific items. While you are gearing agility items are pretty nice, but you don't actively pursue them. I'd let other classes that use agility get them, since it's a group effort and you win by playing a lot of raids instead of winning an item in one raid.

You can go in Armory, check out PvE ladder, snoop in to those guilds, look at some retri paladins. Pretty much any guild in first page will do, you will notice a trend in gearing on retri palas there.
    Thanks bro I made this post to be able to receive tips to be able to increase my dps and be able to improve I hope to receive more contributions I attach my character so that you can see how to improve greetings http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary I have read quite a few guides but they are all different so I hope more people will comment on this post.

4. What will be greatest DPS boost is putting together your DPS + movement + boss mechanics + paladin stuff. No matter how much dps you do on dummy, if you move badly and have long downtimes, get hit with stuff like choking gas, die and such - your dps wont be any high, even with BiS gear and best opener in the world. You do everything properly and you can go afk first 10 seconds of the fight, still come out on top or where retri is supposed to be in your raid.

Have to just play and it will come.

5. Yes thanks right now I am confused with the rotations if you can correct me great I am using: sentence - Burst (Wings and Engineers Gloves) - Divine Storm - CS - consecration

6. Yes thanks right now I am confused with the rotations if you can correct me great I am using: sentence - Burst (Wings and Engineers Gloves) - Divine Storm - CS - consecration
    Yes, that's a valid opener, but with wings active, you may consider Exorcism instead of Consecration if you're focused on that initial burst of damage.

I've replied to you over on the guide as well: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....89#post3097289
    Angrylol is on point, though. Listen to what he posted.

7. Yes, that's a valid opener, but with wings active, you may consider Exorcism instead of Consecration if you're focused on that initial burst of damage.

I've replied to you over on the guide as well: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....89#post3097289
    Angrylol is on point, though. Listen to what he posted.
    Ok thanks I am clear that the maximum dps is a set of things that take you to the top positions, I would like to know tips advice in the different bosses some Pro tip from someone with experience some change of stamps some extra thing that would be good to know in PP always does very badly for me, on the other hand, in LK and Libramorte it improved. I feel calmer knowing that I have a good initiator. Finally I would like to know that you would recommend me to change in my equip
    check http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary I am currently thinking about the skull of lady 10hc and the oathblinder of reyna 25hc I do not know how good it will be since I lack strength? With what I'm wearing now I was thinking of the 25 agility halion ring and apocalypse boots as changes.

8. I would like to know tips advice in the different bosses some
    Marrowgar - Cleave into spikes with Divine Storm. Don't bother with Seal of Command, they should die quickly enough for you to lose DPS if you do switch. Stay in melee with the boss at all times EXCEPT for Bonestorm. Use ranged abilities during it and kill spikes.

Lady Deathwhisper - Cleave adds but try to minimize travel time between the boss and adds.

Gunship - Who cares

Deathbringer Saurfang - Try and cleave into adds for a tiny bit of extra damage, but stay on the boss.

Rotface - You can cheese extra damage by cleaving into oozes, but don't swap seals or change target from the boss to do this, as it is useless damage. It's just for padding.

Fester - Don't move from melee, period.

Professor Putricide - This boss is difficult to race on due to how the fight works, but if you can do your job of killing oozes and not phase pushing the boss when you're not supposed to, then you can cleave the oozes and the boss. Try to minimize travel time as much as possible.

Blood Prince Council - You can be an ******* and cleave the bosses while maintaining single target rotation. Just avoid doing any damage to the Dark Nucleus. Minimize downtime, which is best done by good movement management when vortexes go out.

Blood Queen - Almost the same as Fester, should be straightforward.

Valithria Dreamwalker - It's all about cleaving as much as you can while avoiding downtime.

Sindragosa - Try practicing minimizing your movement for this boss. Less time spent running away is more time on the boss, and that is key. Move only as much as you need to. Don't be afraid to use Divine Shield to cheese Blistering Cold.

Lich King - A lot of people cleave ghouls. You can do that if your raid leader says it's OK and you have enough on the off-tank to keep the plague going. Otherwise, it's the same thought process as all of the other bosses. Cleave as much as you can in p2/3 and minimize downtime.

check http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary I am currently thinking about the skull of lady 10hc and the oathblinder of reyna 25hc I do not know how good it will be since I lack strength? With what I'm wearing now I was thinking of the 25 agility halion ring and apocalypse boots as changes.
    Whispering Fanged Skull is a good trinket. You should definitely work on getting it. Death's Choice/Verdict is probably going to be your BIS until you can get into RS25 hc. Try and replace the Ring of Rotting Sinew soon. You're over the hit cap and you want to get as close to it as you can so less stats are wasted.

9. Your gear is nice, but a bit over cap on expertise, which is unavoidable while you have a way to go to BiS. Not a big deal, but I'd go for Oathbinder or SM ASAP. You could swap pants and gloves or something, but that would be a detour for minor gain.

And trinket, yeah, surely if you can get WFS it will be amazing. I think Darkmoon card: Greatness would work real nice too until you get WFS/STS or even DC.

Halion ring and boots - of coarse, in the end you will have to get them(both are BiS), so surely go for those.

Gear wise you are all green to go clear 25HC LK/Halion(I guess depends on your guild), so now you pretty much play, push HC progress and your DPS will improve with every week on every boss, even if your gear stays the same.

10. Is it worth loading the seal with a fast weapon? And then bursar? Is it worth accumulating 5 charges of the SOV with 2H weapon and then Burstear or is it better to roll CS - Judgment - Burst from the start? .
    POTION OF SPEED .
    You burst normal , prepot + wings +and all in go . stack all cds in 1 time bosts + trinkets procs etc

I start dps judge > DS > CS > DS/conce> exo >>> follow priority ;

11. Marrowgar - Cleave into spikes with Divine Storm. Don't bother with Seal of Command, they should die quickly enough for you to lose DPS if you do switch. Stay in melee with the boss at all times EXCEPT for Bonestorm. Use ranged abilities during it and kill spikes.

Lady Deathwhisper - Cleave adds but try to minimize travel time between the boss and adds.

Gunship - Who cares

Deathbringer Saurfang - Try and cleave into adds for a tiny bit of extra damage, but stay on the boss.

Rotface - You can cheese extra damage by cleaving into oozes, but don't swap seals or change target from the boss to do this, as it is useless damage. It's just for padding.

Fester - Don't move from melee, period.

Professor Putricide - This boss is difficult to race on due to how the fight works, but if you can do your job of killing oozes and not phase pushing the boss when you're not supposed to, then you can cleave the oozes and the boss. Try to minimize travel time as much as possible.

Blood Prince Council - You can be an ******* and cleave the bosses while maintaining single target rotation. Just avoid doing any damage to the Dark Nucleus. Minimize downtime, which is best done by good movement management when vortexes go out.

Blood Queen - Almost the same as Fester, should be straightforward.

Valithria Dreamwalker - It's all about cleaving as much as you can while avoiding downtime.

Sindragosa - Try practicing minimizing your movement for this boss. Less time spent running away is more time on the boss, and that is key. Move only as much as you need to. Don't be afraid to use Divine Shield to cheese Blistering Cold.

Lich King - A lot of people cleave ghouls. You can do that if your raid leader says it's OK and you have enough on the off-tank to keep the plague going. Otherwise, it's the same thought process as all of the other bosses. Cleave as much as you can in p2/3 and minimize downtime.

Whispering Fanged Skull is a good trinket. You should definitely work on getting it. Death's Choice/Verdict is probably going to be your BIS until you can get into RS25 hc. Try and replace the Ring of Rotting Sinew soon. You're over the hit cap and you want to get as close to it as you can so less stats are wasted.
    Sorry for the Necro , but should I use Seal of Command during adds on DBS?

12. Sorry for the Necro , but should I use Seal of Command during adds on DBS?
    No. Ranged should be the only ones on them ideally. You can cleave into them for tiny extra numbers on the meter, but that doesn't really qualify as "helping". Don't switch to Command. If you are needed to help kill them, single target them. Stun them and avoid pulling aggro on them. They can and will kill you and buff the boss.