1. Lost Account

Hi,

I am writing to you because I lost access to my account and I was not able to resolve this issue. I wasn't able to get any response from your team.

I am in possession of the login name and password which I can provide to you, I am also able to describe the main character and the server where I played. I had some issues when creating my account and therefore I had to create a new Gmail address that I can't trace back right now.

Can you please give me the address that is connected to the account?

Thanks!

Wayshan

2. Send email to [email protected]

Explain the situation and provide evidence of account ownership, such as donation receipts, amounts or dates.

3. Many thanks, OhieMitzen!

I already did. Sadly, almost a week passed and I got no reply. That is the reason why I tried to contact the staff through the forum. Is there any way to contact the admins directly?

4. Many thanks, OhieMitzen!

I already did. Sadly, almost a week passed and I got no reply. That is the reason why I tried to contact the staff through the forum. Is there any way to contact the admins directly?
    Only through that e-mail or general ticket if you're premium.

5. Thanks, Thorbjorn. I've sent another email with more detail, hopefully, someone will reach out.

6. So I've already sent two emails at the [email protected]. I've sent the first email more than a week ago. I understand the admins are busy and deal with the requests only once in a while, but does anyone have a clue how long it may take for them to reply?

7. So I've already sent two emails at the [email protected]. I've sent the first email more than a week ago. I understand the admins are busy and deal with the requests only once in a while, but does anyone have a clue how long it may take for them to reply?
    Used to take a week to reply, but lately I've been seeing people waiting for even a month and still not getting a reply.