1. Frostmourne coming to an end

It seems that some of the top alliance guilds have started disbanding (idk about the horde), and soon we'll see the server coming to its designated end. This post is just to converse with you all on how you have enjoyed the server and created memories. For me, I played WoW after a very long time so it was worth it with the Covid and my unemployment as well :P However, I did get employed while being in progress with the server so couldn't commit much time in the end. Still, I've had my fair share of raiding in the alliance side and certainly I'm a bit sad that it's coming to an end. But all things must come to an end :)

2. Cloak lifes matter, never forget.

3. Dear Warmane Staff, while I know that we still have a few months left, could you give us an update on whether or not Frostmourne will be reset or simply deleted after it's completion, like Outland ? I know about the char transfers and this isn't about that. I am just bored and I would like to know if there would be anything to wait for in the short term :P. Kinda like Diablo seasons.

4. Dear Warmane Staff, while I know that we still have a few months left, could you give us an update on whether or not Frostmourne will be reset or simply deleted after it's completion, like Outland ? I know about the char transfers and this isn't about that. I am just bored and I would like to know if there would be anything to wait for in the short term :P. Kinda like Diablo seasons.
    that's been answered in the thread where they announced frostmourne. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=415559

Q: So this realm will be online for 1 season and then all characters goes to Icecrown and Frostmourne realm goin off?
    A: Once the one-year-duration season for Frostmourne has concluded, the realm will reset and your characters will be available for transfer off of the realm.

5. May or April 15, one of the two.