1. how is possible? I have been hacked 2 times and they do nothing

The first time they hacked me and stole 20k gold, they deleted my pj, for my merits and thanks to my friends we were able to recover because we harassed the scammer, after 2 days the warmane support responded and gave me compensation from now on Thank you very much, only 1 day passed and I had already changed the password, I put a double authenticator, and I also changed my email, and it hacks me again, it steals 16700 gold from me now, I don't know how I recovered the account again, but I do not understand who or how did this guy to hack my account again if I have changed everything, what is strange to me and makes me think is that warmane's support helped him recover something that was not his, another thing I want to say, I'm tired sincerely no The account is secure, I have done everything, and I don't feel comfortable, I gave them the fraudster's IP so that they banned him and no one did anything, they leave him unpunished, if they can give me a gold compensation, thank you but if not, I just want them to ban that damned scammer I'm just fed up and tired of this, I only ask that you do your job nothing more and when the community is in danger stay tuned no 3 days later

2. It is completely impossible that they have hacked into your account if you have two-factor authentication on, unless they have access to your email also.

3. You're accusing someone who's accusing you of stealing their account of stealing your account.
    If it was up to me I'd just terminate the involved accounts and end this soap opera. Solve this drama with Support, away from the Forums.