1. Latency when using multiple clients (recent issue)

Hello everyone!

Since three days ago I've started experiencing a new issue with latency while using multiple clients.
    I usually play with two clients at the same time (no multiboxer software), just having one on follow and being able to "solo" content that way (for example healer+tank).
    Three days ago one of my clients started getting really high latency issues, between 5000 to 15000 at times, which almost always ends with that client being disconnected. It only happens on one client (seemingly random which one), never on both - the second one has very low latency (30-40ms). Also if I only play with one client I never get that issue. And I've played here on and off for several years (with two clients) and never had this problem before.

I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this recently? Perhaps something was changed on Warmane's end for people who run several clients from the same IP? I'm kind of lost on what the problem is and how to solve it.

My connection is 300/300 and I've done several tptests and tried other multiplayer games, and no problems occur, all tests show the connection being healthy all the time.

Thank you in advance!
    Edited: January 27, 2021

2. Went running around Dalaran with two accounts; no latency issues whatsoever.

Have you tried disabling addons, seeing if that helps at all?

3. Thanks for your reply!

It doesn't happen all the time, I can for example play 20-30 minutes just fine and then it occurs.
    Then I can play maybe 10-30 more minutes or so after I log back in (latency is gone when I login again, even if I do it instantly after being disconnected), then the issue resurfaces a bit later once more.

I haven't added any new addons in months and I still use the same configuration like before except that I added one more actionbar with Bartender recently (for cooking and fishing).

Edit:

It's enough to even just have my second client online, I don't even need to be active on it.

For example I was doing RHC today on my tank and I had my other character afk in Dalaran, and suddenly my tank started getting really high latency. When I tabbed to check my afker in Dalaran she had 40 ms and no lags.

There have also been opposite situations where the inactive character lags out, while the one I'm playing on is fine.
    Edited: January 27, 2021