1. Stranglethorn Vale has turned into a war zone. Discuss.

I kill three Alliance for every time a higher-level Alliance kills my Horde mage. Today I killed 26. There are level 80s everywhere now. Hard to pass through the northern part of the zone without getting ganked.

IF you are one of the unfortunate Alliance players that I killed today (esp. those in Kurzen's cave) I am not sorry. Twice I killed groups of four. Stop ganking lower-level players and it won't happen anymore. Meatballoon.

2. 1. Stranglethorn is notorious for 15 years already as being gankcentral.com, it's always been heavy on pvp and ganking

2. It's kind of ironic how you are basically just perpetuating ganking, killing lowbies and yet come to forums and cry about getting killed.

If you wish to avoid pvp, go to some other zones.

3. I know when horde losing wintergrasp, they make group and kill lowbies for revenge in stv or tanaris(they need group for lowbies sad). nothing new lol just typic old hordy :).

4. this is a paradise then. i love wpvp xD

5. found this video on youtube but almost every wg is like this real horde pvp on lordaeron.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSSxXoPmWOw

6. found this video on youtube but almost every wg is like this real horde pvp on lordaeron.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSSxXoPmWOw
    Nothing new,we doing this last 2 years maybe more, and before wg camping them at spawn ;))

7. imagine still doing the horde vs alliance thing seriously.. both has good and bad players btw

8. imagine still doing the horde vs alliance thing seriously.. both has good and bad players btw
    It's the kids doing that mostly. Any sane adult has grown out of it.

9. Horde wins wintergrasp when they get multiboxers, yeah feels really nice.

On the other note, stranglethorn vale has boring quests and I have no idea why people still go there. There are much better opportunities or just afk farm dungeons with your buddy.

10. What do you expect STV to be like when cross-realm feature made BGs and Arena impossible to play for Lord players? And multiboxing made WG a ****show? People will turn to World PvP.

11. Maybe if you werent lvl 79 twink you would have a chance at killing some of the gankers, and wouldnt resort to killing lowbies like everyone you're complaining about.

12. What do you expect STV to be like when cross-realm feature made BGs and Arena impossible to play for Lord players? And multiboxing made WG a ****show? People will turn to World PvP.
    actually horde losing because of horde multiboxers xD. they farm only hks while other hords wants voa just(normal players). 2 many mb join for horde and then ally got 3+ tenacity more

13. After playing both alliance and horde I can tell you there about the same amount of lowbie gankers in both alliance and horde.
    Altho, alliance lowbie gankers are abit more organized. I mean, who defuq make a 20m+ raid for ganking lowbies in STV/Tanaris?!