1. Is it ok to lose on purpose in arena?

Hello, I was wondering is it OK to make a 3v3 team with 3 accounts with low gear characters just to get arena points? What if your team has no chance of winning and you just dance? Is that against the rules?

Thanks

2. You can lose on purpouse all you want, but the second you lose on purpose to a specific team you will get perma banned. It's called "Wintrading".

3. You can lose on purpouse all you want, but the second you lose on purpose to a specific team you will get perma banned. It's called "Wintrading".
    Thanks for the reply! The thing I am worried about is Warmane mistakenly believing I am wintrading. What if there are only a few teams in the queue and my losses are only to those teams? Isn't it possible that it could look like wintrading even though it's not?

4. I guess coincidence may happen, but I wouldn't worry about that. If all you do is lose 10 games for points. Just make sure there is no queueing from related accounts(same IP, same guild as your "main", etc). It's pretty obvious when people wintrade, losing 10 games each week will have 0 chance to get you in trouble.

5. I guess coincidence may happen, but I wouldn't worry about that. If all you do is lose 10 games for points. Just make sure there is no queueing from related accounts(same IP, same guild as your "main", etc). It's pretty obvious when people wintrade, losing 10 games each week will have 0 chance to get you in trouble.
    Thanks for easing my worry!

6. I guess coincidence may happen, but I wouldn't worry about that. If all you do is lose 10 games for points. Just make sure there is no queueing from related accounts(same IP, same guild as your "main", etc). It's pretty obvious when people wintrade, losing 10 games each week will have 0 chance to get you in trouble.
    I know about multiple cases where players got banned for losing 10 games for arena points.

Ban reasoning seems to be random from wintrading to mmr dropping.

There is a lack of clarification. Especially after they reworked arena system and its no longer blizzlike.

7. Do they ban for mmr dropping? The worst that ever happened to me was my teams being disbanded. (And obviously no communication.)

8. I was wrongly banned for wintradding when all I was doing was playing the 10 weekly arenas, so I would advice you to play the arenas or at least act like if you were trying to win