1. Help me with rdruid pvp, please!

Hey guys,

Im writing you, coz i literally cant win with resto in soloq. :D Maybe its just bad luck, unlucky teammates or low gear/skill, but its getting annoying.
    I play on IC having 5.8k gs, 1100 resi, 3k sp in treeform, but still, i feel like i cant outheal damage, especially physical damage.
    What are your opinions? What is the state of rdruids now? Help me discuss this topic, please because i want to improve and the last thing i want is to reroll a holy paladin. :D

Thanks, cheers!

2. Do you only heal? What else do you do?

3. Whenever you change into tree form it's like a huge sign "DROP NUKES HERE"

You have to use whatever you can to peel them off. Druids have nice amount of stuff to use. Even basic thing like
    /cancelaura tree of life
    /cast tree of life
    will make you 2x harder to kill

Also derps who fight on the roads doesn't help, amazing revelation like "if I keep them off of healer he will heal everyone and we win" is just too advanced for most people.

4. Generally trying to prehot before fighting, Regrowth+Reju+occasional Lifebloom or Nourish (risky coz interrupts) on focused targets, if swaps happen, same as above. I'm actively trying to mitigate dmg by ccing, like throwing out cyclones and roots. My targets are usually "not focused targets" or classes which cannot dispel themselves.
    I just couldn't find a sol

5. I know, also the thing when you go into tree form, you lock yourself into defensive state, like "imma only heal now, can't do anything else :D" still, i feel the damage is so high (shmourne warriors) i have no other ways to outheal