1. Release the icc25 items already ffs. There is LITERALLY NO POINT in having a store in FM if its so damn slow... I for one do not PvE, I only pvp and dont have the time to raid nor want to so I would wanna buy items instead, TAKE MY MONEY ffs. Are you guys gonna release ICC25 items what 1 week before merge? What an absolute joke. There is no feeling of progression at all at this stage, Less than 2 months already and still not a single ICC25 item. Seriously, there is literally no point in having a store in frostmourne if it is just gonna be like this. I am here waiting everyday and hoping to buy the item i want but it seems pointless, might as well wait for icecrown merge, It still defeats the purpose of having the item right now, I wanna do arenas with my new item and dont have to worry about cross factioning gear, it just defeats the purpose of having a store. For the love of god do not put a store on the next frostmourne reset because this is abysmal and seriously a joke.
    Edited: February 26, 2021 Reason: addendum

2. Release the icc25 items already ffs. There is LITERALLY NO POINT in having a store in FM if its so damn slow... I for one do not PvE, I only pvp and dont have the time to raid nor want to so I would wanna buy items instead, TAKE MY MONEY ffs. Are you guys gonna release ICC25 items what 1 week before merge? What an absolute joke. There is no feeling of progression at all at this stage, Less than 2 months already and still not a single ICC25 item. Seriously, there is literally no point in having a store in frostmourne if it is just gonna be like this. I am here waiting everyday and hoping to buy the item i want but it seems pointless, might as well wait for icecrown merge, It still defeats the purpose of having the item right now, I wanna do arenas with my new item and dont have to worry about cross factioning gear, it just defeats the purpose of having a store. For the love of god do not put a store on the next frostmourne reset because this is abysmal and seriously a joke.
    I couldn't agree more with this.

3. 27+ guilds clearing lich king 25 per reset.

That is 2322 items level 271-284 dropped every week.

Is this still not enough to update the store?

4. 27+ guilds clearing lich king 25 per reset.

That is 2322 items level 271-284 dropped every week.

Is this still not enough to update the store?
    Where are you finding that 27 guilds are clearing heroic LK each week? I only see 3 have even killed it (though Warmane's armory is admittedly a bit buggy) Unless you're talking about 264-271 ilevel gear, not 271-284?

Either way, I think it's safe to release 264 items on the store at this point, maybe even all the way up to 272 ilvl items.

5. Where are you finding that 27 guilds are clearing heroic LK each week? I only see 3 have even killed it (though Warmane's armory is admittedly a bit buggy) Unless you're talking about 264-271 ilevel gear, not 271-284?

Either way, I think it's safe to release 264 items on the store at this point, maybe even all the way up to 272 ilvl items.
    I am totally frustrated about it. If i could move my character to Icecrown right now I would do it.

6. Release the icc25 items already ffs. There is LITERALLY NO POINT in having a store in FM if its so damn slow... I for one do not PvE, I only pvp and dont have the time to raid nor want to so I would wanna buy items instead, TAKE MY MONEY ffs. Are you guys gonna release ICC25 items what 1 week before merge? What an absolute joke. There is no feeling of progression at all at this stage, Less than 2 months already and still not a single ICC25 item. Seriously, there is literally no point in having a store in frostmourne if it is just gonna be like this. I am here waiting everyday and hoping to buy the item i want but it seems pointless, might as well wait for icecrown merge, It still defeats the purpose of having the item right now, I wanna do arenas with my new item and dont have to worry about cross factioning gear, it just defeats the purpose of having a store. For the love of god do not put a store on the next frostmourne reset because this is abysmal and seriously a joke.
    The more you ask for it the later it comes.

7. Where are you finding that 27 guilds are clearing heroic LK each week? I only see 3 have even killed it (though Warmane's armory is admittedly a bit buggy) Unless you're talking about 264-271 ilevel gear, not 271-284?

http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/...%20Lich%20King

At least 27 guilds cleared 12/12 ICC 25 in last 5 days. 17 cleared RS.

I was not talking about heroic LK. You are right its 264-277 ilvl gear.

50+ guilds are clearing 2nd wing already.

8. The more you ask for it the later it comes.
    It's funny coming from you, the creator of the thread.

9. honestly not true for us solo players that play bgs we go into bg with blackrock players that all have dbw and all this gear that we dont and that is almost every raid we join is always reserved and some of us like my self dont have time to make our own raids do to work and life outside of wow
    If you got no time for wow, then you shouldn't even play it in the first place you know? Why ruin everyone's experience by buying items? Many dumb people do it and then they have no idea about tactics, nor how to do anything and that's how you create a stupid community.

10. If you got no time for wow, then you shouldn't even play it in the first place you know? Why ruin everyone's experience by buying items? Many dumb people do it and then they have no idea about tactics, nor how to do anything and that's how you create a stupid community.
    That's stupid and ignorant for you to say, you want to PvE? go ahead, you probably have the time, well most people do not and that should not be an issue. What is stupid is that they leave out people like us in the community being forced to PvE and dedicate all this time that we do not have. You cannot tell someone how to play the game. We want items available for us and we do not mind spending on it.

11. What is stupid is that they leave out people like us in the community being forced to PvE and dedicate all this time that we do not have.
    This is, and has been from the very conceptualization, a progression server, which encourages people to progress through the content by playing the game and racing with other players for who is able to complete things faster. The shop, by the same token, has always been something secondary, for catching up afterwards, in cases someone never got fully geared and has to fill some gap to not be left behind or literally joins the race midway and wants to have the gear to do the current content. Nothing was even planned or advertised about the Marketplace for this server that should lead anyone to believe its purpose was to let people avoid playing the game and just trade coins for everything players are actively trying to get. If that's what you wanted, Icecrown was much better suited for you than playing on Frostmourne and trying to demand items to be added when you want them.

12. This is, and has been from the very conceptualization, a progression server, which encourages people to progress through the content by playing the game and racing with other players for who is able to complete things faster. The shop, by the same token, has always been something secondary, for catching up afterwards, in cases someone never got fully geared and has to fill some gap to not be left behind or literally joins the race midway and wants to have the gear to do the current content. Nothing was even planned or advertised about the Marketplace for this server that should lead anyone to believe its purpose was to let people avoid playing the game and just trade coins for everything players are actively trying to get. If that's what you wanted, Icecrown was much better suited for you than playing on Frostmourne and trying to demand items to be added when you want them.
    I wanted FM because of a new start, I get the progession but its about to hit March. That should not matter at this point, the issue is the rate at which the items are being added which is horrendously slow. I want items at a reasonable timeframe, I did not expect them suddenly but guess what less than 2 months of merge and still nothing is pathetic. If you want people to catch up, then add the items faster and not delay it for god knows what you guys are waiting for which makes no sense at all.

13. This is, and has been from the very conceptualization, a progression server, which encourages people to progress through the content by playing the game and racing with other players for who is able to complete things faster. The shop, by the same token, has always been something secondary, for catching up afterwards, in cases someone never got fully geared and has to fill some gap to not be left behind or literally joins the race midway and wants to have the gear to do the current content. Nothing was even planned or advertised about the Marketplace for this server that should lead anyone to believe its purpose was to let people avoid playing the game and just trade coins for everything players are actively trying to get. If that's what you wanted, Icecrown was much better suited for you than playing on Frostmourne and trying to demand items to be added when you want them.

This would all be fine if Frosmourne still was in separate BG bracket or if the store wasn't updated faster on previous seasons.

It's obviously not the case anymore. All 5k+gs chars that were progressing for past year are matched vs other servers that had years to gear up and have every item available in the store.

There is no catching up in PvP. By the time I finally get DBW, the Blackrock player will be gearing his 3rd alt with full 264+ offparts for honor.

Correct me if I am wrong but during previous seasons items were added to the store much faster despite bosses dropping fewer items than in current season.

Originally Posted by Proterean
    The marketplace will work in a way so it detects automatically how many items were obtained in the game. After the marketplace detects that the item has been obtained enough times (e.g 10-15 times) it will be added automatically to the marketplace.

There's thresholds for different items. More important items require higher amounts of obtaining in the game. This is how the marketplace works. PvE guilds that raid will always have better gear. This is how our marketplaces always worked, it is simply that we have not had a similar realm in ages.

This was the premise of how the store will work on the server.

ToC season lasted 59 days and was released on Nov 4th.

25 normal items were added after 27 days on Dec 1st

ToC dropped 15-18 items per reset.

ICC was released on Jan 2nd.

RS was released on Feb 1st.

Season should last 103 days (assuming Frostmourne resets on April 15th)

We are 56 days into ICC season and 26 days since RS release.

No items from ICC 25 have been added yet.

27+ guilds are doing 12/12 ICC 25.
    40+ guilds are doing 11/12 ICC 25. 33 items per reset.
    16+ guild are doing RS 25. 3 bis items per reset.

How was it fine to add ToC items but it's unthinkable to add ICC 25 items considering all of this?

14. This is, and has been from the very conceptualization, a progression server, which encourages people to progress through the content by playing the game and racing with other players for who is able to complete things faster. The shop, by the same token, has always been something secondary, for catching up afterwards, in cases someone never got fully geared and has to fill some gap to not be left behind or literally joins the race midway and wants to have the gear to do the current content. Nothing was even planned or advertised about the Marketplace for this server that should lead anyone to believe its purpose was to let people avoid playing the game and just trade coins for everything players are actively trying to get. If that's what you wanted, Icecrown was much better suited for you than playing on Frostmourne and trying to demand items to be added when you want them.
    the only problem that i see is that blackrock players can get free gear and get 264 trinkets like dbw for 40k honor and they get to join same bg as frostmourne so is hard to play when they got huge advantage over us i think next round of frostmourne server should be no cross-realm or if there is dont put us with blackrock if you have to do it just do with Lordaeron same gs bracket i personally dont have time to play like i once did i get 2 to 3hrs per day and have no time to farm pve much do to 2 jobs kids if i did have time and when i do i farm so my whole problem is blackrock so many afk and better geard players i join last night few bgs im only frostmourn player every bg rest is all blackrock if i wanted to play there i would have

15. This would all be fine if Frosmourne still was in separate BG bracket or if the store wasn't updated faster on previous seasons.

It's obviously not the case anymore. All 5k+gs chars that were progressing for past year are matched vs other servers that had years to gear up and have every item available in the store.

There is no catching up in PvP. By the time I finally get DBW, the Blackrock player will be gearing his 3rd alt with full 264+ offparts for honor.

Correct me if I am wrong but during previous seasons items were added to the store much faster despite bosses dropping fewer items than in current season.

This was the premise of how the store will work on the server.

ToC season lasted 59 days and was released on Nov 4th.

25 normal items were added after 27 days on Dec 1st

ToC dropped 15-18 items per reset.

ICC was released on Jan 2nd.

RS was released on Feb 1st.

Season should last 103 days (assuming Frostmourne resets on April 15th)

We are 56 days into ICC season and 26 days since RS release.

No items from ICC 25 have been added yet.

27+ guilds are doing 12/12 ICC 25.
    40+ guilds are doing 11/12 ICC 25. 33 items per reset.
    16+ guild are doing RS 25. 3 bis items per reset.

How was it fine to add ToC items but it's unthinkable to add ICC 25 items considering all of this?
    Agree with this fully. They clearly do not care and just slacking big time. It would have been better if they just did not put a store up cause it's really pointless to do so and absolutely a joke. RELEASE THE ITEMS ALREADY FFS

First ... 23456 Last