1. Well PvE progress is over on this server as both alliance & horde have now cleared everything there is in the game. Wouldn't be surprised if the store actually updated on the next lockout.

2. Tbh i think they’ll update it as soon as the 30% buff is reached in icc, but that’s mere speculation!

3. Well PvE progress is over on this server as both alliance & horde have now cleared everything there is in the game. Wouldn't be surprised if the store actually updated on the next lockout.
    Pve progress was over first month ICC came out. All the top end guilds have moved on. So really, they should have released items ages ago if the intention was for catch up purposes.

I also believe there won't be any updates until 30%, which is pretty silly. Been double clearing icc each week and still have yet to see phylactery or plague scientiat boots drop, though double items drop for other useless **** all the time. Duplicates should really be fixed.

4. At this point unless they release 25 hc items im not gonna spend any of my coins. I'll just wait till the transfer and buy the items at 60% prices.

5. I think part of what bugs me is the fact that this realm opened with cash shop, which is appealing for many of the people who joined and may habe actually been a contributing factor for many. The fact that they're taking so long makes this feature a moot point. "We dont want to be labeled as p2w," is fine and all, but that's why you have realms like Lord. It is well past the reasonable length of time to release 264 items even if the argument is "we don't want to be labeled "p2w." You guys should embrace the label tbh as you do provide realms with and without cash shop items for people with different desires and proclivities.

6. I think part of what bugs me is the fact that this realm opened with cash shop, which is appealing for many of the people who joined and may habe actually been a contributing factor for many. The fact that they're taking so long makes this feature a moot point. "We dont want to be labeled as p2w," is fine and all, but that's why you have realms like Lord. It is well past the reasonable length of time to release 264 items even if the argument is "we don't want to be labeled "p2w." You guys should embrace the label tbh as you do provide realms with and without cash shop items for people with different desires and proclivities.
    You are correct.

This was one of the reason I kept playing on Frostmourne instead of going to Icecrown.

Originally Posted by Proterean
    Items will be only added to the marketplace, once a raid is considered finished. In terms of time, keeping in mind with double-resets, this can be a week or two after several guilds finish this raid. This is how it was done on Frostwolf and the realms before that shared the similar design.

We have 25+ guild clearing LK 25 on normal and 5 guilds on heroic. Not to mention how many top 10 guilds disbanded after RF. We are already at 25% buff and RF was done almost 9 weeks ago. There was another faceroll 20 minute raid added that drops 3 bis items.

Just to put it into perspective Frostmourne launched on April 15th and at the end of april weapons from KT 25 were already in the store.

7. So since we have about 30 days left on this server is the store going to have updated or not why cant we know this?

8. Yeah. Why are you guys so damn slow? Normal progression has been over for ages. Release 264 stuff at the very least! Even **** guilds are clearing LK now.

9. I could care less at this point about a store update but I do find it odd that no one from Warmane would even give an answer to the question whether Frostnourne will have another store update. I'm sure mods see the posts about it and can take the player concerns to devs. Just seems careless to have so many players asking for a store update and not even giving them a reasonable reply. Also please don't tell me the "algorithm " reply because that's been proven false already.

10. I could care less at this point about a store update but I do find it odd that no one from Warmane would even give an answer to the question whether Frostnourne will have another store update. I'm sure mods see the posts about it and can take the player concerns to devs. Just seems careless to have so many players asking for a store update and not even giving them a reasonable reply. Also please don't tell me the "algorithm " reply because that's been proven false already.
    whats been proven false, do you even know what algorithm is :D

11. Not sure why you feel the need to insult me but ok. I was referring to the algorithm they say they use which detects the amount of times an item has dropped and when the drop reaches a threshold of times dropped they release it to the store. This has been shown to be false by the icc 10 items coming out so early and still nothing on the 25 items. This has been elaborated on further in previous posts on this thread I believe.

12. I mean, just an answer at this point would be nice. Either drop it today or dont drop it at all. The buff is at max now.

13. I mean, just an answer at this point would be nice. Either drop it today or dont drop it at all. The buff is at max now.
    Well you know, we all feel scammed in a way! I was already salty about having to wait for the 30% buff, imagine discovering that even that didn't change anything at all 8-)

14. Well you know, we all feel scammed in a way! I was already salty about having to wait for the 30% buff, imagine discovering that even that didn't change anything at all 8-)
    I wouldn't mind if they said this season will be different and store wont be updated until 3+ months later, but they haven't said anything.

Multiple players have Shadowmournes already and weapons that are 4 tiers lower are still not in the store.

If I knew this before hand I wouldn't waste so much time gearing alts when I couldn't even play them before the merge.

15. It doesn’t make much sense. A store update at this point is as necessary as irrelevant. The server is dying, player base has reduced drastically during the past weeks and a simple release of icc25 normal items would be a scam considering that in one month you can purchase the hc ones. I give up hoping, poor marketing judgement on their part.

First ... 3456 Last