1. ICC 25 items for coins

When will icc 25 nm items be released in the store? Since now that the buff is active, nm progression phase is basically over.

2. Don't need any more items added to the store. There is enough already released to be fairly competitive at this stage in the game.

3. Don't need any more items added to the store. There is enough already released to be fairly competitive at this stage in the game.
    honestly not true for us solo players that play bgs we go into bg with blackrock players that all have dbw and all this gear that we dont and that is almost every raid we join is always reserved and some of us like my self dont have time to make our own raids do to work and life outside of wow
    Edited: February 3, 2021

4. honestly not true for us solo players that play bgs we go into bg with blackrock players that all have dbw and all this gear that we dont and that is almost every raid we join is always reserved and some of us like my self dont have time to make our own raids do to work and life outside of wow
    This argument of "I don't have time due to life" has always rang hollow with me. It's a game. If you have time for it, great, do it. If not, then don't and contend yourself with the fact that your progression will simply be slower as a result. The difference in gear that people have in the game comes from effort + time investments. Relentless pvp gear is enough to remain competitive and get you to the next level of pvp gear.

5. This argument of "I don't have time due to life" has always rang hollow with me. It's a game. If you have time for it, great, do it. If not, then don't and contend yourself with the fact that your progression will simply be slower as a result. The difference in gear that people have in the game comes from effort + time investments. Relentless pvp gear is enough to remain competitive and get you to the next level of pvp gear.
    your comment from other store thread > It's like a week and a half away and still nothing. Does Warmane even like money?

il just end with that no point of goin back and forth with you on this when you dont even know what you want.

6. Of course! But I'm looking at it in terms of what content is left at the moment and the longevity therein.

7. feels a bit unfair as an affliction lock when I want the best trinket and ive no access to it yet melee and healer have access to best in slot items. Im outgunned in arena usually. I can get heroic reign of dead, pretty **** for my spec.

8. Tbh i hope as soon as possible! But do not expect to get any response, they usually update it without any public announcement.

9. I don't doubt they'll do another store update. I'm just hoping they don't release heroic version gear as it would only further deincentivize the last few months of the server.

10. Not a big fan of the store, but I'll take a risk here and say that loot tables are obviously disproportional; Had 15+ clears on some HC bosses without seeing a specific item drop, additionally some items always seem to drop as if their drop chance is 50% lol
    When the scaled content forces you to min-max your stats with the specific gear and you cannot obtain that gear, Store appears to be the only option.

11. Not a big fan of the store, but I'll take a risk here and say that loot tables are obviously disproportional; Had 15+ clears on some HC bosses without seeing a specific item drop, additionally some items always seem to drop as if their drop chance is 50% lol
    When the scaled content forces you to min-max your stats with the specific gear and you cannot obtain that gear, Store appears to be the only option.
    Absolutely. Plague Scientist Boots have yet to drop in any of the clears we've done of Festergut since the first day ICC came out, both in the heroic and normal modes of ICC, which is a very good item for 13 different specs. Neither has a 264 Muradin's Spyglass been seen in my guild yet, not to mention a number of other trinkets.

12. I wouldn't mind for the store to be the only option if it only was updated regurarly. ICC 25 has been out for quite some time now but not a single item is yet for sale. I'm kinda frustrated :)

13. Originally Posted by Rawlins
    Imagine, alienating your player base because they want to give you money and your not letting them, Business 101
    lol imagine deciding to play on a progression realm and then whining that progressing gets priority over lvlg your credit card, smartz 101

14. Originally Posted by Rawlins
    So your assuming warmane is more concerned with your progression through the content than making money? Maybe you need to use some of your "smartz" and realize the game isn't the same for everyone who plays.
    lolwut what your first line has to do with the second? dont answer, bet its too smartz 101 for me
    if they were thinking of making money they items would be for sale. they arent. your victim complex makes you think its a conspiracy cuz OMG they arent doing what you want them to when you want them to! get over yourself

15. Clearing Dreamwalker hc every id never seen the plate belt since ICC release, same for the str ring on fester, some items just never drop and it feels like always the same items on every bosses.

123 ... Last